Thread: Ignore

User Info Menu

Question Ignore

does anyone like ignore random stuff when they`re playing like one time my brother was standing in my room for like 10 minutes and i didn`t notice or when my mom took a picture of me and i didn`t know untill like two weeks later when i saw it and today i was playing for like 45 minutes and didn`t eat all day i didn`t know i was starving untill like 5 minutes afer i stoped practicing that ever happen to anyone
    Oh tell me where your freedom lies
    The street are fields that never die.
    Deliver me from reasons why
    You`d rather cry
    I`d rather fly.

User Info Menu

funny u said that cuz 1 time i was playing this piece my drum teacher gave me, and i was trying to figure it out. My sister came in and started videotaping me. She was walking around my set for like 10 minutes and then she got right up in my face and i noticed her. I watched the videotape and my face looked like I was like.. posessed it was kinda weird and scary...
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

i've always made a point to be able to notice my surroundings....it's a good brain excercise and helps alot for when your playing with other people, cause then you can watch what they are doing and interact with them alot better

User Info Menu

thats cool....... i luv ur avatar ... how did u get that? i just got a new 1
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

thank you...i actually drew that myself and then scanned it up to the computer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia
    thank you...i actually drew that myself and then scanned it up to the computer
    YOU DREW THAT? that looks like a picture off google or something. thats cool... i couldnt draw that... lol
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

sure you could...if you were me.....j/k...but thank you for the compliment...i'm glad that it brought some joy into your life..

User Info Menu

lol ur welcome!!

i acctually can draw drumsets and bubble letters. not stuf like that though
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

i ussualy play with my eyes closed so if someones standing ther i wont notice for a bit

User Info Menu

Default Re: Ignore

I was playing with the headphones on a couple of weeks ago and I noticed my wife came running in the room screaming and waving her arms. Needless to say, I finished the song, removed the headphones, and she proceeded to lay into me about how the dog was barking and her glass Mason jars were falling off of the kitchen shelf and breaking on the ceramic tile floor. Ooops! Blame it on Rock-n-Roll! That's one of my pet-peaves, when somebody wants to talk to me or get me to stop in the middle of a song. Not gonna do it!

MAPEX - Orion Classic Series / Transparent Diamond Blue
    ROLAND - TD-8, PD-9's, PD-7's
    GIBRALTAR - Rack system
    IRON COBRA - Double pedals
    ZILDJIAN - Custom Z's, Custom A's
    EVANS - Hydraulic heads
    El Cheapo - sticks

User Info Menu

It's called concentration, grasshopper. That's a good thing.
    Custom Classic Pro Maple 6
    8",10",12",13" Mounted Toms
    (2)14",16" Floor Toms
    22" x 18" Kick
    6",8",10" Roto Toms
    14" x 6.5" Mapex Black Panther Snare
    13" x 3" Pearl Piccolo Snare
    Sabian: 13" Paragon Hats
    14" HH X Hats
    22" Paragon Ride
    (2) 16" Paragon Crashes
    20" Paragon Crash
    18" Paragon Crash
    20" Paragon Small Flange China
    19" Paragon China
    Wuhan:20"with gingles
    8",10" Splash
    Roc N Soc Lunar
    DW 8002B Pedals
    Tambourine
    Cowbell
    Sabian Squad

C C Militia

User Info Menu

When my garage band used to play in front of people back in my teens, I would be so nervous and focused on my playing, that I would just stare into space. I would eventually get more comfortable and less nervous....and start enjoying the feeling of being on stage.

User Info Menu

I think this is a new world record for thread revival!
    Matt

User Info Menu

.....its not un-common.
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey