Thread: Why I'm called 2slow

User Info Menu

Default Hot Rod Thread ! Anyone into hot rods,classics,race cars !

Been racing for most of my adult life and can never seem to go fast enough. Got to the point when I was driving for someone else and I would say make it faster. They would work on it and ask is it fast enough No it's still 2slow so the name stuck. The S10 is 100% street legal runs 8.80s 152 over and over.
    The camaro is the car I was driving for someone else ran 8 flat @ 170
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 2slow; 09-29-2007 at 06:57 PM.
    E Drums !! !

There are no loud instruments just loud players !

Protect Your Hearing !!!!

User Info Menu

Cool! Thanks for letting us know! Now we won't worry that it was you hand or foot speed!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Cool Why I'm called 2slow

Dude, that S-10 hauls in more ways than one...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: Why I'm called 2slow

HOLA como estas 2SLOW *CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST DRUMMER(CAT) I always SAY 2SLOW IS REALLY 2 FAST **NOW just learn that same technique with Your ARTISTRY *MI AMIGO which I will say is A LIFE time TOO MASTER***GRACIAS*AND Whatever WORKS for the CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST DRUMMER that HAS A OPEN CREATIVE ARTIST MIND* is GREAT**

User Info Menu

Default Re: Why I'm called 2slow

thanks for clearing that up...i thought you were being critical of your chops.

User Info Menu

that is awesome

User Info Menu

why is the title of this thread why im called 2slow, but the topic of the first post is Hot Rod Thread ! Anyone into hot rods,classics,race cars !

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Why I'm called 2slow

CC...2slow raced cars (and still digs fast cars), but he's now gone from drivin'
    dragsters to drivin' drums! (Actually I think he renamed it to answer the perennial question, but kept the other as a subtitle)
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Wow thats awesome 2slow. Haha great story :>
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

That is a good story 2slow. I too enjoy motor sports and racing as well as drums. My dad raced super stock and K boats when I was young so I have always had a passion for boat racing. For any that don't know what I am referring to, the type of boats I am talking about are small 16' to 18' boats that are called flat bottom V drives and they will have 700hp (SS) to 1500hp motors (K runabout ) in them. they generally run on a kilo length oval water course. They could be considered the Nascar of boat racing. They are insane to watch and dangerous as all get out. When I expressed interest in racing them as well, my wife was completely uninterested in allowing that pursuit for me. I don't blame her, it is ridiculously expensive and as stated before really dangerous. But never the less when I ever i watch them I want to own one really bad. Racing with my dad was one of the best memories I have as a child and of my father who passed ten years ago.

User Info Menu

2slow had an entirely different connotation for me...glad to know the true story.

User Info Menu

2slow had a different connotation for me...glad to know the real story.