Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Religious and Political Discussion / Hot Button Issues

User Info Menu

Default Re: Religious and Political Discussion / Hot Button Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Redneck View Post
    We have a theatre here that has lazyboy chairs, they serve food and booze and best of all, NO ONE UNDER 19YRS!!!!
    Alamo serves beer, but it's not quite a "regular" theater. There are a few around the country, but they are supposedly opening more.
    Jesse

1986 Tama Crestar - Lacquered Piano White
    2016 Roland TD-25K
    2015 Tama Starclassic B/B - Indigo Blue Sparkle

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    I played some much more cruel jokes yesterday. A friend said to me, "There's a special place in hell for you." LOL
    Tour guide! ...lol

just down here...take a left...

Last edited by Olimpass; 04-07-2014 at 01:32 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpass View Post
    Tour guide! ...lol

just down here...take a left...

Back in 1987, I pulled border duty on the old East / West German Border, better known as the Iron Curtain, there was a town next to the border called "Hoelle"...............which is literally translated to hell.

They used to have a wooden statue of a devil when you entered the town.................creepy

Hell frozen over.

Supposedly the village got is name because it was once a hotbed of witchcraft. Someone decided to commemorate the town's history by putting up this statue of a devil.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by longgun View Post
    Back in 1987, I pulled border duty on the old East / West German Border, better known as the Iron Curtain, there was a town next to the border called "Hoelle"...............which is literally translated to hell.

They used to have a wooden statue of a devil when you entered the town.................creepy

Hell frozen over.

Supposedly the village got is name because it was once a hotbed of witchcraft. Someone decided to commemorate the town's history by putting up this statue of a devil.
    interesting!