Thread: Weird Al Yankovic

User Info Menu

Default Weird Al Yankovic

Anyone a fan of Weird Al? I was just lsitening to his album "Straight Outta Lynwood" and there is this song ont here called "Trapped in the drive-thru" whihc is a paradoy of "Trapped in the Closest" by R. Kelly. It is one of the funniest songs I have ever heard. I mean, I like his stuff normally anyway, but this song is just freaking hilarious. If you have heard it, you know what I mean. If you haven't heard it (and you have a warped sense of humor like me) you gotta get a hold of it and give it a listen. It is the best. You WILL laugh your hiney off.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

I love Weird Al!
    That song is hilarious too. My favorite album so far was Running with Scissors.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

amen to that 32nd... i also like bad hair day
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Yeah, he's funny..... My daughter loves him!

User Info Menu

He's a good parody artist.
    Favourite's got to be Hardware Store though.
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

It must be difficult, being a parody artist, to come up with all those great remakes. He still hasn't lost his gift which he proves in Trapped in the DriveThru
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Yeah, Weird Al's great. Theres a dude in my year called Al and everyone calls him Weird Al. I learnt all the words to white n nerdy, which is my FAAAAVOURITE weird al song ever.
    jimbolimbo99 Mapex Mafia

Mapex M Birch
    Sabian AA and Paragons
    Zildjian A's
    Meinl Generation X
    Dream Lion
    Trick Pro-1V

My band

My Kit

User Info Menu

i love weird al and often see his drummer john "bermuda" schwartz in another forum. i would love to have his job. its kinda like being in a cover band... but with weird al!!!! you get to be a couple dozen award winnibg drummers on any given night. i respect the guy and the work he does to replicate the parts live.