Thread: i had a vary exciteing drumming day

User Info Menu

Default i had a vary exciteing drumming day

first i went to gituar center and picked up a spechial set of sticks

then came home and made five new ride based mallet groves,
    heard new angles and airwaves snogs,
    got uber stoked its allmost like they replaced atom willard with a compleatly different drummer
    made 6 more beats of of that,
    made a brand new closed hi hat double bass grove,
    practiced chokeing a china wich is a blast to thogh in at ramdom points because its like trash-silence and realy acents a beat
    , and then while i was practiceing fliping the stick from the hi hat over to the ride with mallets then back to normal on my hi hat i ended up hiting myself full force in the jaw causeing it to swell , has any one else done this? know anyway to fix it?
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

thats awsome man. i have to hear the new song of A&A, i love that band. and i liked the drummers style. so this new guys good tho? alos nice sticks.. never heard or seem em before

User Info Menu

they didnt replace atom, he just quit the off spring and tom forced him to spend a month in a studio practiceing room working on stuff and when they started recording it was like woah.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

oh iccc

User Info Menu

very nice stick

R.i.P. FRANK YOU WILL BE REMEMBER AS A GENTLEMAN

how to attach an image http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html

FRENCHY

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdavie View Post
    while i was practiceing fliping the stick from the hi hat over to the ride with mallets then back to normal on my hi hat i ended up hiting myself full force in the jaw causeing it to swell , has any one else done this? know anyway to fix it?
    DD, I'm glad you had such an awesome day! As to the fixing it, I assume that you are referring to the jaw, in which case getting some ice on it (twenty minutes at a time, with paper towel between you and the ice source to prevent frostbite) to take down the swelling. Good luck with it, bro.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Cool very exciting drumming day

Dude, talk about a rimshot! Ouch!

PB's advice is great...you might also consider using a Ziploc bag to hold the ice cubes (less drippy that way)...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

rub some dirt on it! haha jk

im used to playing with bigger nylon tipped sticks, so when i do a rimshot with hot rods, i sometimes slam my finger onto the rim and it hurts like a brother

User Info Menu

the swelling was gone this morning but the entire left side of my face is brused my mom freaked and took me to a doctor who says i brused my bone or something like that. i didnt even know that was possible, i dont have to try that again.