Thread: AmErIcAn IdOl

User Info Menu

Default AmErIcAn IdOl

Who got OBSESSED over American Idol like I did?

My opinion is that first off, taylor hicks sucks. Over him and Katherine, kat should have won.
    Secondly, CHRIS DAUGHTRY SHOULD HAVE BEAT EVERYONE! OMG! HE WAS FRIGGIN AMAZING! HE WAS TOTALLY THE WINNER!!
    its not fair... i cant beleive taylor hicks won...............
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Default AmErIcAn IdOl

Katherine was prettier, but Taylor Hicks appealed to the older crowd (guess they liked a dude with gray hair after all the kid-cute Idols of the past) ...

But to me he's already dying from over-exposure (too many "I get what I want, I get what I need" Ford commercials)...

Speaking of cars, I love the '57 Chevy avatar!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

oh thanks! I just got that. Im proud of it lol

no but katherine is really pretty.. but shes dating a FRIGGIN 41 YEAR OLD!!!
    and you could tell sometimes on the show she kind of had an additude.. One thing I liked about taylor was he was funny and accepting. He would argue with the judges after their critisism, he would just make himself better. Katherine had that additude like "I'm better than anyone here, why should I listen to you? I dont need to do ANYthing to make myself better."
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Lezzledrummer] ...He would argue with the judges after their critisism... [QUOTE=Lezzledrummer]

oops i meant he **wouldnt** argue with the judges
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =