Thread: 14" Brass Hoops batter & snare

User Info Menu

Default 14" Brass Hoops batter & snare

I recently purchased these 2 Die Cast Brass 14" hoops ( batter plus snare side ) but decided not to replace the black nickel hoops that are on my Tama Bubinga Elite snare.

If you want to "Upgrade the looks and the sound of your snare . . put these Brass Die Cast Hoops on it... you will be amazed at how much difference the Brass makes in how your snare looks and sounds.

You can PM me here or my email address is: imabizidrummer2@outlook.com - - email me for any questions etc. I live in South Central Oklahoma.. To figure your freight...my Zip Code is: 73463...Wilson, Oklahoma

I paid $118.00 for the pair.... will sell both for $80.00 plus whatever the actual freight from me to you is.
    Last edited by Warren Wright; 07-30-2014 at 02:35 PM.
    Yamaha Oak Custom 22x17 with Brass Kick Port, Brass Hoop Claws,10-12-14 racks, 16 Floor and all toms have Brass Hoops and a Tama Starclassic Bubinga Elite 14x6.5 snare in Quilted Mocha Burst and Black Nickel hardware. All hi-end Zildjian Cymbals - K Dark Thin crashes & splashes, a Zildjian A crash & a Meinl 16" crash, Avedis Zildjian 1964 ride, K Custom hats plus New Beat hats on Closed X-Hat.

If a Man offends thee - - give each of his children a Drum~~~!!!

User Info Menu

Default Re: 14" Brass Hoops batter & snare

Now that Ive got pics of the two Brass Die Cast hoops- maybe someone will take a serious look at them. I really need to get these to someone who will appreciate the beauty of the Brass Die Cast hoops.
    Yamaha Oak Custom 22x17 with Brass Kick Port, Brass Hoop Claws,10-12-14 racks, 16 Floor and all toms have Brass Hoops and a Tama Starclassic Bubinga Elite 14x6.5 snare in Quilted Mocha Burst and Black Nickel hardware. All hi-end Zildjian Cymbals - K Dark Thin crashes & splashes, a Zildjian A crash & a Meinl 16" crash, Avedis Zildjian 1964 ride, K Custom hats plus New Beat hats on Closed X-Hat.

User Info Menu

I'll buy them!

User Info Menu

Consider them "Yours" -

User Info Menu

Really like them, never seen brass cast hoops up close before. Truly a treat for the eyes. I hope they find a good home!
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu

Posting "before & after" pics should be a requirement for whoever buys them...
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    Posting "before & after" pics should be a requirement for whoever buys them...
    Oh yeah...no doubt!!

User Info Menu

So are they solid Brass or just plated?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dboomer View Post
    So are they solid Brass or just plated?
    plated...