Drum Domains

Thread: Audiopat - Cape Town, South Africa

User Info Menu

Default Audiopat - Cape Town, South Africa

Just thought I would get this out there, I am from Cape Town, South Africa. A real beautiful slice of life, and apparently, one of the slowest cities in the world!
    Proud to be a part of the city with a huge pool of musical talent, relative to its size.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Default Re: Audiopat - Cape Town, South Africa

Glad to have you!
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Welcome to Drumchat! I am glad you are here.

User Info Menu

Welcome, from the other hemisphere

User Info Menu

Welcome! Glad to have you as part of our family.
    - Tom

Everyone loves FREE... like this free drum forum. But like your car and even your drums, they require upkeep and maintenance and that requires money.

Will you consider Shopping at Drum Bum to help support this forum?

Or make a donation here.

I know from working with Drum Bum through the years, that this forum is costly to run. It requires server fees, hosting, ongoing moderation, advertising, software upgrades, security certificates and IT work when it breaks. All in addition to the expenses that come from running a business. These costs are offset (hopefully) by members that click through to Drum Bum to make a purchase now and then, if not make a contribution to help keep it running.

On behalf of Drum Bum, thank you for your consideration.

User Info Menu

Hey, thanks for the welcomes. I'm looking forward to spending time here, you seem like a real friendly forum! I've made some good FB mates with some of the vdrums guys, hope that the community is strong here as well. And I like the shout box!

User Info Menu

Nice to have you here. There are a couple of other South Africans around in Drum Chat too, like Mrs Smith (haven't seen her much, she's been busy of late, but I'm sure she'll pop in when a bit free) and some other person's from SA as well. I've heard Cape Town's a pretty cool part of your world. Been playing electronic drums for a while? (I'm both an acoustic and electric player.)
    "...it's the Paradigm Of The Cosmos!" Stewart Copeland on Youtube

668: The Number Of The Guy Next Door To The Beast.

"A random act of kindness; it keeps my heart in shape!" - Late8

User Info Menu

Thanks for the welcome DD, I was playing a DIY kit for a while, but it was more fiddle fiddle than paradiddle. I am currently playing my works Yamaha Oak Custom while I save up for my wok kit, quite keen on a Catalina Club Mod 4 piece shell pack.