Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: drum chatt

User Info Menu

Especially for you RD

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by livewire80 View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts Laf! going really well. Everything is pretty much organised for the wedding including the honeymoon, bridal party, cars, dj, photographer, wife (lol), wedding dress, suits etc etc Wedding is on March the 8th 2008 (March 7th would be your date over in the States).

The time is going quick and its starting to be pretty exciting. I'll keep ya updated
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    I think you're right, man. I mean hey, I posted my crappy drumming pretty much right off the bat. How's THAT for feelin' at home? I never did that before... never wrote a review before, either. If I thought this was a bunch o' hardheads, no way, Ray.

Besides, you gotta love the benefits like the Free Hot Coffee!.
    *sip.... ahhhhhhh *spill.... MEOW!... *peel out... *crash! (cymbal falls) *cringe.
    im so happy for yea man, im nsure everything will work out just great

hey Toad, u posted a vid of urself? i gotta check it out i havnt seen it yet!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lafirin View Post
    This could be just be me but.... do you ever think mabye the bunch of drummers here that are really determined to get better and get real good are very hard to find in the world and we are just a one of a kind gorup that just REALLY loves drums. I know it sounds unrealistic.. and most likely it is.. but i still think about it.
    I'm not sure what you mean. I think there are lots of groups out there that really love drums but all the people are already really good. On the other hand, we've got a lot of people here who want to be exceptionally good, and we love drums. We all work really hard to get better and that shows. I'm going to be a great drummer, because working for it makes it that much sweeter...
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

Lafirin, not a vid, just a few crappy sound clips in the product reviews section under Remo Powerstroke 3's.
    Just because it's old doesn't mean it's not just as good now as it was then.

User Info Menu

ohh.. okay well i cant seem to find em, where are they undeR?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick View Post
    Congrat LW, I didn't know you were getting married, good for you. I hope you have a long and happy life together.
    Thanks for your well wishes DC!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick View Post
    There are a lot of drum forums on the internet with people who love drumming. However, I can honestly say that there isn't a better drum forum out there. I've searched and tried out many drum forums within the last 7 months and I don't visit any of them at all anymore. Drumchat is the only forum, from what I can see, that has a "shoutbox", has the best information and without a doubt the best group of people. I don't think you'll find a group like ours anywhere....... We are a cyber family, I don't get that feeling from the other forums........
    Smae here,when I started this adventure I looked all over ,,this is the best by far

User Info Menu

http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ke-3-2936.html
    then scroll down to post #6, the link is at bottom of that post. But here's a link anyway...
    http://webpages.charter.net/starbuck/fordrumchat/
    Just because it's old doesn't mean it's not just as good now as it was then.