Thread: The Worst Food You Ever Ate? What Food Wouldn't You Eat?

User Info Menu

Default The Worst Food You Ever Ate? What Food Wouldn't You Eat?

Just another one of my silly threads............

User Info Menu

That would definately be a guacamole banana sandwich served at my grandmothers 61'st birthday party. Along with a tablespoon of nutmeg, I puked.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 32ndHeartBeat View Post
    That would definately be a guacamole banana sandwich served at my grandmothers 61'st birthday party. Along with a tablespoon of nutmeg, I puked.

mine would proabably be... my moms cooking heaheha. just kidding. arrr thats a hard 1. i guess over cooked spinage. im pretty picky tho

User Info Menu

Worst food I ate: My own cooking <_<
    Paiste Posse
    14inch 2002 series Sound Edge Hi-hats
    16inch and 18inch Signature series Fast crashes
    20inch 3000 series Ride
    18inch PST5 series China

Pearl Forum Series drum set
    Pearl Chad Smith Signature snare(steel shell)
    Tama Iron Cobra Chrome

RIP Frank - You will be remembered

User Info Menu

I didn't get to eat it but I made it... it was homemade fudge gone horribly wrong. Ok... I'm mixin' it in the bowl.. it's gettin' thick... gettin' thicker... I figure it's time to pour it into the pan... as I'm startin' to pour and spoon it on out, it "cures" and solidifies like 5 Minute Epoxy! Only more like 5 second epoxy! It never makes it all out of the bowl and it turns to petrified fudge rock in mid-pour right before my eyes! The spoon is held captive like a sword in stone.
    Just because it's old doesn't mean it's not just as good now as it was then.

User Info Menu

Indonesian food. It's like a third grader made up the menu. The few things that are edible have peanut butter smeared all over them. Yuck!

User Info Menu

Chitlins. Nuff said.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris View Post
    Indonesian food. It's like a third grader made up the menu. The few things that are edible have peanut butter smeared all over them. Yuck!
    I like indonesian food!

User Info Menu

Chitlins? Sounds dirty lol
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Cool The Worst Food You Ever Ate?/What Food Wouldn't You Eat?

Chitlins! hushyomouf, 32nd!

Chitlins ("chitterlings") are actually hog intestines...cleaned and cooked, they are considered major soul food...but you can have my plate, man! My southern relatives thought they were awesome, but to me they were just awful! (I remember a black-literature professor in college in the 1970s telling our class how a woman who was unfamiliar with how to clean chitlins cleaned them out...with Tide--yeah, the laundry detergent!)

keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Tripe.......
    When we do right, no one remembers. When we do wrong, no one forgets.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bongobro View Post
    Chitlins! hushyomouf, 32nd!

Chitlins ("chitterlings") are actually hog intestines...cleaned and cooked, they are considered major soul food...but you can have my plate, man! My southern relatives thought they were awesome, but to me they were just awful! (I remember a black-literature professor in college in the 1970s telling our class how a woman who was unfamiliar with how to clean chitlins cleaned them out...with Tide--yeah, the laundry detergent!)

ewwww... I remember this stuff... it's cleaned, boiled, cut into small pieces, breaded and deepfried. Intestines shouldn't be odd for most of us because most good sausage is packaged in it, but... .this leaves out the sausage. Keep in mind this comes from an area of the country where liver mush, and liver pudding are also rampant. No wonder it's called the "Dirty South"

I think the worst food in recent memory was at a hippy party I attended recently. Someone brought squid and alfredo pizza. It tasted odd. Very odd, not bad enough to visit the restroom, but definately wouldn't eat it again. I stuck with my homemade curry the rest of the night.
    Last edited by Kryshah; 10-09-2007 at 02:12 PM.