Thread: Double Bass...

User Info Menu

Default Double Bass...

hmm... im not entirely sure what im askin about wich makes the whole thing a little difficult...but bassically on a lot of tabs iv got etc with double bass on its got a d written on the bass line, which i assume means a double stroke? can anyone tell me what it means and how to do it please!? thanks!

User Info Menu

It means donut. Go and get yourself a donut.

User Info Menu

Seriously, you should learn to read standard notation. Drum Tabs are not reliabe nor are they ever consistent from one author to another.

User Info Menu

sorry, cant help u w/ the tab thing, but what i would do is listen to the song ur tryin to play and try and make your own version of it.
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer
    Seriously, you should learn to read standard notation. Drum Tabs are not reliabe nor are they ever consistent from one author to another.
    I CAN!!!its just that to get real drum music you either have to pay or get really popular stuff, both of which i tend to avoid either by coincidence or design...but like you say, tabs arent standardised, wich makes everything much harder.

User Info Menu

i cant read tabs either but i can read music try the tab decoder it doesn`t work if it`s a bad tab i think thats a good thing though
    Oh tell me where your freedom lies
    The street are fields that never die.
    Deliver me from reasons why
    You`d rather cry
    I`d rather fly.