Thread: Throne

User Info Menu

Default Throne

Ok after many days of setting and practicing on my Tama throne ,I believe it would be in my best interest to put some cash into a good throne..

Ive tried everything with the cheap throne that came with the set ,pillows..raise it ,lower it .

I have to believe that if this is something that Im really putting allot of time into a good throne will be a great investment.

Your thoughts and suggestions??

Thanks

User Info Menu

You could just try a Roc n Soc, those things feel niiiiice. They make em with a bunch of different materials and stuff for your needs. Sometimes a whole new throne is just way too expensive.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Roc n soc. lots of people use them. there world renound. There dang expensive tho. (well pretty pricey) when i can figure out how to order them.. im gonna get this 1 (well something very similar).

they are basicly the same model for drumming thrones, you can choose 15"-21" or 18"-25" or something so they can go really low and really high. 15" is probably lower then your seat can go right now. heres the kinda price ull be lookin at for a basic one. (basic meaning its not hydraulic or anything.)

User Info Menu

also check this thread out if u got time, all bout roc n soc
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...hlight=thrones

User Info Menu

I have both a Roc-n-Soc throne and Pork Pie. I love them both. What I like about Pork Pie other than comfortability is they make some really wild designs.

My Pork Pie is a really cool camouflage and this one in the picture is gonna be my next one. This theme matches my Asian Leopard Cat/mix. Wow what a dork I am...o well. hehe. Blessings.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by middleman; 10-17-2007 at 06:35 AM.