Thread: Another Posting Pics thread

User Info Menu

Default Another Posting Pics thread

I read what Bish wrote - and everything was going "good" - right up to the part where you find the "Manage Attachments" section.

There is No "Manage Attachments" section to be seen. Maybe my browser doesnt support that Manage Attachments section??

In fact, my "Posting Rules" section states "You May Not post attachments.

so Im guessing there have been "updates to posting pics that Ive not read - and the next question is: where are those "updates to posting pics" . I know how to use "PhotoBucket" to get my pics posted - what I want to do is to post pics straight from my computer - or is that no longer possible?
    Yamaha Oak Custom 22x17 with Brass Kick Port, Brass Hoop Claws,10-12-14 racks, 16 Floor and all toms have Brass Hoops and a Tama Starclassic Bubinga Elite 14x6.5 snare in Quilted Mocha Burst and Black Nickel hardware. All hi-end Zildjian Cymbals - K Dark Thin crashes & splashes, a Zildjian A crash & a Meinl 16" crash, Avedis Zildjian 1964 ride, K Custom hats plus New Beat hats on Closed X-Hat.

If a Man offends thee - - give each of his children a Drum~~~!!!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Another Posting Pics thread

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Wright View Post
    I know how to use "PhotoBucket" to get my pics posted - what I want to do is to post pics straight from my computer - or is that no longer possible?
    That is no longer possible in thread posting to my knowledge (you have to use something like photobucket)..... unless it's in the my album/user profile section.
    Last edited by Olimpass; 08-24-2014 at 07:00 PM.

User Info Menu

Warren, the ability to post pictures onto the site server was disabled a few years back. Drum Bum gives this site server space, and since we love pics, so many were posted that it nearly crashed the server during the Christmas season. Since then, we have to use a picture hosting site, and then link to the image. If you're not sure how to do it, I gave the procedure in this thread: http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Imgur is easier to use than photobucket, and doesn't require an account.
    "The chances of being attacked and killed by a terrorist are less than the chances of being attacked and killed by your own heart"
    Carrying the message to Garcia. Today and everyday.
    Temple Beth Snare Buzz-Head Rabbi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kazaamski View Post
    Imgur is easier to use than photobucket, and doesn't require an account.
    Don't you have to have an account though if you wish to delete images you upload to Imgur?
    - Zack

User Info Menu

They want you think it really gets deleted from the internet too.
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments