Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love This Forum

User Info Menu

Default Re: I love This Forum

It is a great forum. I know that for a fact because they put up with me.

I've been here since 2011 which is saying a lot considering that I lasted 20 minutes on my last drum forum.

Tom has been here so long that his posts should start with "IN THE BEGINNING".

On the 8th day, Tom was hanging out, having a beer and watching 2001 A Space Odyssey, when it hit him that he forgot something:

:

We went from sticks and logs to Ludwigs and Zildjians. Only took him a million years, but, by George, we got there.

Good thing he saw that monkey with a stick or we could all be, dare I say it, GUITAR PLAYERS.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post

I've been here since 2011 which is saying a lot considering that I lasted 20 minutes on my last drum forum.

On the 8th day, Tom was hanging out, having a beer and watching 2001 A Space Odyssey, when it hit him that he forgot something:

:

We went from sticks and logs to Ludwigs and Zildjians. Only took him a million years, but, by George, we got there.

Good thing he saw that monkey with a stick or we could all be, dare I say it, GUITAR PLAYERS.
    Haha 20 minutes??
    There is intelligent life out there. The problem is that there isn't any here.

-Mike

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNight View Post
    Haha 20 minutes??

Maybe 25.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

I was just reading some responses to a question from another board. Wow there's some rude people out there. Amazingly there's really no one here like that and there's some funny people on this board. Nice

now don't get it twisted!
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

yep great group of drummers on this site, knowledgeable friendly an zero attitude an I'm proud to be a member.
    Premier XPK Drums
    10, 12, 13, 14, 16 Suspended toms
    22 bass drum
    5 x 14 snare
    Premier Hardware
    Offset Double Pedal
    Sabian, Meniel cymbals
    Tama Metalworks 6.5 x 14" Black Nickel snare
    Ahead Drum Cases

User Info Menu

I joined drumchat in july and I can't believe I have 1000 posts! Thanks everybody for making this such a great forum!

-Mike

User Info Menu

Definitely has been a great forum choice to join. I've been trying to get out of the car scene and focus on my music. This forum has helped so much. My first forum checked every morning is no longer car forums it's drumchat!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    Definitely has been a great forum choice to join. I've been trying to get out of the car scene and focus on my music. This forum has helped so much. My first forum checked every morning is no longer car forums it's drumchat!
    I also check the forum every morning!

-Mike

User Info Menu

I find I talk to myself about 95% of the time here but yeah it'll work for now.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ray on the Drums View Post
    I find I talk to myself about 95% of the time here but yeah it'll work for now.
    Haha. It's great to have you on this forum!

-Mike

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNight View Post
    I joined drumchat in july and I can't believe I have 1000 posts! Thanks everybody for making this such a great forum!
    That's because you crazy Canucks are stuck in the house longer in winter than your friends south of the boarder.
    “I did not trip and fall. I attacked the floor and I believe I am winning.”

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PopsOldSkins View Post
    That's because you crazy Canucks are stuck in the house longer in winter than your friends south of the boarder.
    I like, stuck in the heated barn, with all my drums, better!