Thread: Anyone know a reliable online store that ships internationally?

User Info Menu

Default Anyone know a reliable online store that ships internationally?

Hi, my birthday is coming soon and I'm planning to upgrade my cymbals but problem is our local shops here doesn't have anything above starter packs.

oh and what cymbals/cymbal packs would you recommend? I need something that will last. I'm currently using Paiste pst3 set.

-Andrew.
    Paiste Posse
    14inch 2002 series Sound Edge Hi-hats
    16inch and 18inch Signature series Fast crashes
    20inch 3000 series Ride
    18inch PST5 series China

Pearl Forum Series drum set
    Pearl Chad Smith Signature snare(steel shell)
    Tama Iron Cobra Chrome

RIP Frank - You will be remembered

User Info Menu

I'm in love with my cymbals, and I think they all came in two packs... with only a few later add ons. The packs I have are Sabian B8 with two B8 pro add-ons, and Zildjian A Custom Projection, with an added 10" A custom splash. I highly suggest either. The B8's are much cheaper than the A customs, but I actually think I prefer them. (It helps that they are tuned to each other, and that I have so many more of them!) Try Musicians friend, Sam Ash, or Music 123 Online. They're usually cheaper than most music stores, and provide great selection. The only drawback is that you can't hear the cymbals first.

User Info Menu

^ Yeah that would be the main problem, but I think I can live with that, just have to make sure I make the right decision on what to get.
    Paiste Posse
    14inch 2002 series Sound Edge Hi-hats
    16inch and 18inch Signature series Fast crashes
    20inch 3000 series Ride
    18inch PST5 series China

Pearl Forum Series drum set
    Pearl Chad Smith Signature snare(steel shell)
    Tama Iron Cobra Chrome

RIP Frank - You will be remembered

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Andreeew View Post
    ^ Yeah that would be the main problem, but I think I can live with that, just have to make sure I make the right decision on what to get.
    Indeed, and this website can be a great tool to find out what works for others too!