Drum Domains
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Band Names?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia
    lol....sorry....i love almond joys!
    No, you like the donkeys. You know you do!
    - Tom

Everyone loves FREE... like this free drum forum. But like your car and even your drums, they require upkeep and maintenance and that requires money.

Will you consider Shopping at Drum Bum to help support this forum?

Or make a donation here.

I know from working with Drum Bum through the years, that this forum is costly to run. It requires server fees, hosting, ongoing moderation, advertising, software upgrades, security certificates and IT work when it breaks. All in addition to the expenses that come from running a business. These costs are offset (hopefully) by members that click through to Drum Bum to make a purchase now and then, if not make a contribution to help keep it running.

On behalf of Drum Bum, thank you for your consideration.

User Info Menu

.....lol....

User Info Menu

Here's a couple funny ones my kids have used (not from the website):

Fluff Marangue of the Follower

Aunt Mort Mahoggen

Unaquadium

and I think they're currently going by Vermicious Gnid

I suggested Flock of Dead Turtles but they said it was lame.

User Info Menu

......lol......

User Info Menu

I like Flock of the dead turtles.......
    lol i am soo using that
    oh and that one website gave me a really really weird one:
    Massive Termination of the Pickled Cheese squares!
    what the heck does that mean!?!?!?
    lol..........
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Cool...I just discovered this thread. Here's a few I generated:

1. Iconic Cheese Rabbit
    2. Silky Butter Maze Climax
    3. Tin Peanut Theory
    4. Mexican Mustard Duplex

I could do this all day!

User Info Menu

Default Band Names?

One of the choices that came up when I checked it out was Hung Porcelain...sounds like an Oriental bathroom-fixtures factory...

The name that I would use if I were fronting a band, "The Bongo Brothers," is apparently used by an Australian children's music group...

but "The Bongo Brothers Alliance..." now that's more like it...(you do have the option to throw in a word or phrase)...

keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer
    Try a band name generator like this one --> http://www.bandnamemaker.com/d/index.html

You shouldn't have trouble coming up with a band name here.
    You're such a computer geek...your mama must be so proud. Tell me again when she gets paroled ?
    BOOOOOO!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Boo
    You're such a computer geek...your mama must be so proud. Tell me again when she gets paroled ?
    When your sister stops being a ho.
    - Tom

Everyone loves FREE... like this free drum forum. But like your car and even your drums, they require upkeep and maintenance and that requires money.

Or make a donation here.

I know from working with Drum Bum through the years, that this forum is costly to run. It requires server fees, hosting, ongoing moderation, advertising, software upgrades, security certificates and IT work when it breaks. All in addition to the expenses that come from running a business. These costs are offset (hopefully) by members that click through to Drum Bum to make a purchase now and then, if not make a contribution to help keep it running.

User Info Menu

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO BUUUUURN
    Eskimos

User Info Menu

"burn baby burn, I'm on fiiiire".....sorry....that song just came to mind when u said buuuurn

User Info Menu

lol, utopia is the man
    Eskimos

User Info Menu

I like Mexican Mustard Duplex. LOL
    - Tom

Or make a donation here.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer
    When your sister stops being a ho.
    What you talkin' 'bout Willis ?
    BOOOOOO!!!

User Info Menu

i don`t play for them any more but ..

icarus vision ...

icarus was some dude how who had a vision he coulds fly to the sun so he strapped on a pair of wings ...flew to close and burned his wings off .....but he died trying .

so in short it means that they intend to dy trying to make it in the world of music .

dave

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pinkfloyd
    icarus was some dude how who had a vision he coulds fly to the sun so he strapped on a pair of wings ...flew to close and burned his wings off .....but he died trying
    Iron Maiden has a cool song about Icarus, "The Flight of Icarus".

...listening to Shooting Star- "Breakout"

User Info Menu

that iron maiden song is awsome and since pinkfloyd mentioned that i finnaly know what the songs about, it describes that so perfectly
    Eskimos

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris
    Iron Maiden has a cool song about Icarus, "The Flight of Icarus".

...listening to Shooting Star- "Breakout"
    Iron Maiden rocks...Nicko McBrain is lightning fast !
    "Last Chance" by Shooting Star is the ultimate air drum song !!!
    Last edited by Boo; 09-14-2006 at 10:54 PM.
    BOOOOOO!!!

User Info Menu

I got drunk with niko Mcbrain a few years ago,and steve harris .They played a local pub here cos the owner of the pub(chris) was an ex rodie of theirs and they came and played a full show in a tiny little **** hole of a place .they had a great attitude,except buce ****inson ..he`s a complete ******* !

dave

User Info Menu

Yeah, they do rock and that song is extreamly cool. I love the way Bruce screams "in the name of god my father I'll fly!!!!!!!!!". "The Trooper" is my all time fave. Try listening to it when you're stuck behind some idiot on the freeway "You take my life but I'll take yours too. You fire your musket but I'll run you through". I can't get enough of that song. Very thereputic (sp?).
    I saw them in concert in '82 when "Number of the Beast came out". They were awesome!

I know this is way off topic, but what ever happened to Shooting star. I mean, that's my kind of music. Where did it go?

Here's a name- Shooting Maiden. No, it sucks. How 'bout Shooting Bruce?
    Last edited by Roaddebris; 09-14-2006 at 10:35 AM.

User Info Menu

holy sh*t you got drunk with one of my favourite drummers of all time?? your my new hero
    Eskimos

User Info Menu

yeah he`s a great bloke .....i guess there are some good things about being from the UK...lol

dave

User Info Menu

I found one called Ballsack Kickoff...weird.

User Info Menu

Oooh. Kind of gross if you ask me.
    Drummer Chicks Rule

User Info Menu

It's hardcore I tell ya.