Thread: Wide Eyed Coma live concert Video

User Info Menu

Default Wide Eyed Coma live concert Videos(updated)

I just have to say we frickin ROCKED this show, I am so proud of this band, it was absolutely one of the best shows I have ever played, it was also our first show we have ever played together, lindsay the singer only got to rehearse twice before doing this gig, she is a true rocker and an awesome singer and a perfect fit for the band.
    We had the privilege of opening for a national touring band called I am the ocean, and it was such a great felling to have them say "you guys kicked ***, love your music". Anyway this is just the beginning for Wide Eyed Coma, and I am truly looking forward to the next gig.

ROCK ON.

Damaged
    http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=20201476

Anymore
    http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=20199908

Wake up
    http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=20198218

and you will see the rest, if you watch any of these.
    Last edited by Pdplayer; 10-16-2007 at 03:59 PM.

User Info Menu

Dude, that video is gnarly. Congratulations, I'm proud of where you and the band have progressed. Keep it up.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Awesome! I can't wait to see the video when I get home!
    Thats the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it.

User Info Menu

Awesome, Kev!!! You guys rock! Geez, Endorsement deals, opening for touring acts, next thing you know, you guys will be on Serius Satelite Radio! Rock on, Man - Keep up the good work!

Stix
    Encouragement = Fertilizer for the seed of desire
    & the flower of accomplishment.

Sonor S-Class -Ash

22 Bass, 8, 10, 12, 14 Rack, 16 Floor
    14X5 D454 Chrome Snare
    21 Zildjian Ride, 21 Zilco Crash Ride, 15 Sabian AAX Dark Crash
    14 Sabian XS20 Medium Crash, 13 Sabian El Sabor Splash, 13 Zildjian A Custom Hats
    10 Paiste Twenty Splash, 10 Zildjian A Splash, 6 Zildjian Zilbel
    Tama Iron Cobra 2X Pedal & Hatstand, Pearl Icon Rack

www.myspace.com/stix51861

User Info Menu

Kevin!!! Way to rock, dude! It sounds awesome, and it's only on camcorder! I'd love to hear you guys in a studio! Sounds like good things are coming your way. Keep it up, and enjoy the ride!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Excellent Kev! Way to go..... I'm not wild about the singer, I think a strong male lead singer would do you guys more justice, but that's just me...... It's all good.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stix518 View Post
    Awesome, Kev!!! You guys rock! Geez, Endorsement deals, opening for touring acts, next thing you know, you guys will be on Serius Satelite Radio! Rock on, Man - Keep up the good work!

Stix
    That would be awesome, thanks alot.

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Kevin!!! Way to rock, dude! It sounds awesome, and it's only on camcorder! I'd love to hear you guys in a studio! Sounds like good things are coming your way. Keep it up, and enjoy the ride!
    Actually bob it was recorded on my stupid digital camera, thanks alot.

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick View Post
    Excellent Kev! Way to go..... I'm not wild about the singer, I think a strong male lead singer would do you guys more justice, but that's just me...... It's all good.
    Thanks Sue, just keep in mind, she's only practiced with us twice, before doing this show, I think she shows strong potential, and am looking forward to what she comes up with, and how she will sound after some more practice time under her belt.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pdplayer View Post
    That would be awesome, thanks alot.

Actually bob it was recorded on my stupid digital camera, thanks alot.

Thanks Sue, just keep in mind, she's only practiced with us twice, before doing this show, I think she shows strong potential, and am looking forward to what she comes up with, and how she will sound after some more practice time under her belt.
    I hear ya Kev, I just don't really care for female singers. Especially not for a heavy progressive metal band such as WEC.... I think she's an ok singer, and I'm sure she'll get better. I just thinks she takes away from the band instead of adds to it...... Just my opinion, with that said I think you guys are awesome and I bet you're going to do great things in the future!

User Info Menu

I hear ya Kev, I just don't really care for female singers. Especially not for a heavy progressive metal band such as WEC.... I think she's an ok singer, and I'm sure she'll get better. I just thinks she takes away from the band instead of adds to it...... Just my opinion, with that said I think you guys are awesome and I bet you're going to do great things in the future!
    Ya I hear ya Sue, I had a tough time with it as well, but it is growing on me quite rapidly, shes got the look, the voice, and the attitude we were after, she fits in so well with us, so all is good on this end.
    So does that mean you're not going to buy our record lol? Thanks for the awesome compliments though Sue.

User Info Menu

Ya I hear ya Sue, I had a tough time with it as well, but it is growing on me quite rapidly, shes got the look, the voice, and the attitude we were after, she fits in so well with us, so all is good on this end.
    So does that mean you're not going to buy our record lol? Thanks for the awesome compliments though Sue.
    Oh definitely, I will be buying anything WEC puts out.... I like your sound, it's right up my alley!

User Info Menu

Oh definitely, I will be buying anything WEC puts out.... I like your sound, it's right up my alley!
    Right on Sue.

BTW
    Hey does anybody want our 6 song demo for FREE, it just has no vocals on it, just all instrumental? If so I will upload it on to rapidshare for all of you and give you the link.

User Info Menu

Right on Sue.

BTW
    Hey does anybody want our 6 song demo for FREE, it just has no vocals on it, just all instrumental? If so I will upload it on to rapidshare for all of you and give you the link.
    Yes!!!!!! I want it!

User Info Menu

Here is the link my friends, just one request PLEASEgive it to everyone you think might be interested, help me spread the word about my band, we want to get our name out there, so if you all can do that and help spread the word about us, I would really appreciate that alot.

here is the link
    http://rapidshare.com/files/62841224...mo_EP.rar.html

User Info Menu

I'll send it out to my friends on myspace.......

User Info Menu

Awesome Sue, just what I had in mind, thank you.

User Info Menu

I sent it out Kev... Two of my cousin's and a good friend are in the music business, you never know what can come of that.......

User Info Menu

Awesome performance!
    Paiste Posse
    14inch 2002 series Sound Edge Hi-hats
    16inch and 18inch Signature series Fast crashes
    20inch 3000 series Ride
    18inch PST5 series China

Pearl Forum Series drum set
    Pearl Chad Smith Signature snare(steel shell)
    Tama Iron Cobra Chrome

RIP Frank - You will be remembered

User Info Menu

dude that was awesome, im gonna download your instramental ep imideatly.
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Wow, that was amazing man! The vocalist definately needs a little work, but she'll be great when she grows into the band. You totally owned man! You could fill in for Freeze in APC! When you guys release an album, I want it!
    Thats the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it.

User Info Menu

I sent it out Kev... Two of my cousin's and a good friend are in the music business, you never know what can come of that.......
    Oh man Sue, you have no idea how much I want to give you a super big hug right now, but how bout just a big

T H A N K Y O U.

User Info Menu

Thanks guys, I truly appreciate your compliments, it means alot.

User Info Menu

Oh man Sue, you have no idea how much I want to give you a super big hug right now, but how bout just a big

T H A N K Y O U.

Anything for a friend Kev

User Info Menu

Anything for a friend Kev
    You rock Sue

User Info Menu

I have a few critiques..but not like my two cents matter. I totally agree with DC on your singer. In my opinion it's more of the fact that she just has major pitch problems than not knowing the songs. That's what it appears to me. I'll give her slack since it's yalls first show. Maybe she couldn't hear the chord changes cause of bad monitors. I will say that I have a friend in a band (in Tri-Cities WA) that has been on 3 different labels. They have singer issues. Their singer is quite awful but they won't let him go cause they all grew up together. Many have said that's why they haven't made it to the next level despite being on 3 majors. Just something to think of here.

I will say that your band was pretty together and tight...nice work. In the future however your guys need to work on their stage presence as well as coordinating their image. It's not too bad but if you're looking to get signed, labels "might" want a tighter run ship. Your a good drummer and have solid groove as well. Hopefully I don't offend you but I'm rather straight forward on my music opinions. Unfortunately many if not most musicians and bands can't handle critiques. I've been to quite a few showcases in the past few years and it's hard to tell somebody's sister that her brother's band is not that good. All in all your band does have potential with adding just a few more elements in the mix...arrangements etc. For a first show I would be very proud if I were you. Keep us posted on your shows. Blessings.........
    Last edited by middleman; 10-17-2007 at 04:42 AM.