Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Finally made a decision on a pro level set

User Info Menu

Default Re: Finally made a decision on a pro level set

Quote Originally Posted by late8 View Post
    Yep....I agree. Even on a rack....

THANK YOU!!! I haven't been able to sleep a wink since that other pic was posted. Kept imagining sneaking into your drum room to secretly "fix" those toms!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xsabers View Post
    THANK YOU!!! I haven't been able to sleep a wink since that other pic was posted. Kept imagining sneaking into your drum room to secretly "fix" those toms!
    Don't go looking at the "Thinking About the DW Design Acrylic" thread....you'll have a cardiac arrest or maybe even a stroke...

Be baffled:

User Info Menu

You know it looks nice and all,but wood is better. How is your new kit doing? Did you ever get your 18" floor tom? If so,I want to see pics.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummerMD View Post
    You know it looks nice and all,but wood is better. How is your new kit doing? Did you ever get your 18" floor tom? If so,I want to see pics.
    I agree Doc...wood sounds and looks better. The new kit just shines. The low thud of the 24" kick cuts through in small venues without needing a mic. As for the 18" floor tom add on, not going to happen for at least 3 month and PP said only 5 are being made from Taiwan so I cancelled the order. Got my eye out for any returns to get an 2nd kick but looks like that wont happen until it's discontinued...meanwhile love the sound of the birch/mahogany combo. N2Bluz's XPK Premiers are made with the same combo which I had no clue.

User Info Menu

Sparkle finishes remind me of Liberace or a Honey Boo Boo dance outfit. But, I too like this finish. Mopar Plum Crazy crashes into House Of Colour warehouse.
    click to see my kit re-veneer/finish
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...168#post379168

User Info Menu

welp, just saw at Guitar Center that they have a 4 pc DW Performance series natural finsih Excellent condition for $1199....decisions decisions

User Info Menu

Do mapex saturn come with snare?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben Yap View Post
    Do mapex saturn come with snare?
    they can....I don't need one though...plus it's cheaper without it

I've heard the snares are still pretty good though.

User Info Menu

ok I've done something bad lol.......the wife said she'd be on board in getting a Pearl Reference Pure set if I can find one used.....I love the sound of that set too....so I guess it's a win win for me...whichever one is available at the time will be mine.

Oh yes, it will be mine