Thread: Is this a good deal?

User Info Menu

Default Is this a good deal?

I know you guys get these threads all the time but I don't want to make a bad purchase.

I'm starting a Def Leppard tribute band and I'm wondering if this E-kit would do the trick? Is the price good? I know Roland and Yamaha seems to get higher marks but maybe this model is a good one?

Thanks for your help!

[link deleted. Please read over the forum rules as to what's acceptable here and what is not. Every forum is different. Thank you! - Tom]

User Info Menu

Default Re: Is this a good deal?

I assume you will be playing with one arm?

User Info Menu

What model electronic drums are you considering?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NewTricks View Post
    I assume you will be playing with one arm?
    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    There is intelligent life out there. The problem is that there isn't any here.

-Mike

User Info Menu

Sorry guys... By the time this thread got posted it was super old news. I ended up getting a KAT KT2 e kit which I love so far. I think I started a thread about it but it hasn't been approved yet. Look for it 6 months from now lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy2015 View Post
    Sorry guys... By the time this thread got posted it was super old news. I ended up getting a KAT KT2 e kit which I love so far. I think I started a thread about it but it hasn't been approved yet. Look for it 6 months from now lol
    I mentioned this already twice. You keep posting ads from Craigslist and links to music stores online. These will not be approved. Please read over the forum rules so you know what's permissible here. Every forum is different. - Thank you!