Thread: for pb

User Info Menu

Default for pb

hey pb, i checked out a music store 1 town away from mine and the owner told me hes got nice kits in, and he said they were gestch.. sorry if i misspelled it. anyways, i looked at it and sure enough it was a 6 peice maple gestch. it was about 1 grand.. a bit over, how much was urs?

User Info Menu

Lafirin, I got mine for $699. That was for a fusion shell pack, and Gretsch had a special deal with a free 16X16 floor tom, so it was a six piece. I checked the conversion rate for US dollar to Canadian dollar, and the $699 US should be about $676 Canadian. If your music store is including hardware and cymbals it could be a good deal, but otherwise something seems wrong.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

well it had some ZBT cymbals.. 1 hi hat and ride and a china i beleive... china is weird i know but it had 1. and it had all the hardwear and stuff. but i thought it was a bit expernsive

User Info Menu

catalina, cheap cymbal and prolly cheap hardware...not good deal. if it is a renown thats about right. and if a gretsch custom it is a good deal.

User Info Menu

I agree. For $1,000 the hardware and the cymbals should be better on a Catalina set, or the set should be upgraded, as Funky has already said.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

probably nother rip off store..