Thread: would this be a good choice if..

User Info Menu

Default would this be a good choice if..

well i like a hi pitched cymbal(s). so would a zildjain A 13"mastersound hat, 16" med think armand crash, and a K custom ride be a good pick? just gimmie ur thoughts

User Info Menu

probably, or the sabian hand hammered raw bell ride is nice too
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

i was thinkin of HHX too.. accept the sound clips from what i can hear i dont like em. but i wanna test up close, ill get a chance to do thats soon to

User Info Menu

nice i played with a hand hammered and a k dark ride for around two hours friday so i understand the serch your going though and the one thing i can say cymbals feel diferent than the computer lets them sound, some cymbals you love on computer youll hate in real life.
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

k custom and hhx would be lower in pitch than your sabian.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lafirin View Post
    well i like a hi pitched cymbal(s). so would a zildjain A 13"mastersound hat, 16" med think armand crash, and a K custom ride be a good pick? just gimmie ur thoughts
    My thourght is that i cant really say what would be a good choice for you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain View Post
    k custom and hhx would be lower in pitch than your sabian.
    really? because kevin sent me a clip of his 20" k custom ride it was higher pitched then my 20" sabain stage ride

User Info Menu

i've told you about the variables of recordings before. mic's, eq, recording source...ect. are all factors here. also remember there are several models of k and k custom rides.

User Info Menu

do you mean the K custom and K zildjian? or the differnet sereis of k's within those models..

User Info Menu

hey funky, i was thinking about gettin the 20" hybird ride cymbal, that would be higher picthed wouldnt it?

User Info Menu

aax stage rides are supposedly a high pitched model, i'm surprised you want to go higher. i would think that even the k cust. hybrid would be slightly warmer and lower. my 18" k cust. session ride is lower pitched than my 22" paragon and the aax stage ride is one of the closest things i can think of in comparison to the paragon.

User Info Menu

hmmm well mabye i dont know what i want yet. i just to new at this stuff to know what i want completly...