Thread: Stevo's Vids!

User Info Menu

Default Stevo's Vids!

Heres me vids! :>

The Enemy - Roadrunner united.
    I love this song. Its really shoddy in spots. Its the second time i had played it and the second time i had played in 5 or 6 months! :S So i thought i did alright

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=20650831

Dont forget to comment :P

Your sword vs My Dagger - Silverstein
    I love silverstein... older silverstein anyway. Love the way the songs move :>

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=20118651

Also check all my jams i have put up. Dont worry about my practice pad ones :P Maybe soon ill have some decent recordings with my mate and I can show ya'll some quality lolz.

Enjoy my peeps! :>
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

Liked the enemy. But as you said a bit sloppy. Quality though!

User Info Menu

hm ill tighten up and re record whenever i get new kicks because i cant do the double kick to speed with those peddles.... It was just for fun.. and not that bad for the second time i played it (First time all the way through) Your sword my dager was alot tighter... Still some spots that dont fit but a reason for this could be. I recorded the drums through the headphones... Then later on added the mp3 onto the video so it is slightly out of line... Ill have to figure a better way of doing it.
    Roland TD 30KV
    Paiste PST5's

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

Nice playing, you did well on both songs, the enemy looked fun haha
    Paiste Posse
    14inch 2002 series Sound Edge Hi-hats
    16inch and 18inch Signature series Fast crashes
    20inch 3000 series Ride
    18inch PST5 series China

Pearl Forum Series drum set
    Pearl Chad Smith Signature snare(steel shell)
    Tama Iron Cobra Chrome

RIP Frank - You will be remembered

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo42w View Post
    Heres me vids! :>

The Enemy - Roadrunner united.
    I love this song. Its really shoddy in spots. Its the second time i had played it and the second time i had played in 5 or 6 months! :S So i thought i did alright

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=20650831

Dont forget to comment :P

Your sword vs My Dagger - Silverstein
    I love silverstein... older silverstein anyway. Love the way the songs move :>

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=20118651

Also check all my jams i have put up. Dont worry about my practice pad ones :P Maybe soon ill have some decent recordings with my mate and I can show ya'll some quality lolz.

Enjoy my peeps! :>
    Not bad Stevo,

Just a few comments, your timing of the enemy was WAY off and very sloppy like you stated, and I am sorry man, that song I think might be a little much for you right now.

Your timing again was off on the silverstein song, but you played this song WAY better, 100% better than the enemy.

I realize you haven't played in awhile, but I just thought I would throw my 2 cents in. Great to see some vids from ya.

User Info Menu

Cool Stevo's Vids!

Hey, mate, you take the word "thrash" dead serious!

Gotta admit I had trouble hearing the music to "The Enemy", but not bad for having played it only twice in six months!

Agree with Pdplayer on your timing, but I know you're gettin' better with all your practice!

All things considered--GOOD ON YA'!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

recorded on a phone by any chance? but good playing and from what i can hear you got those drums sounding pretty good. :P
    jimbolimbo99 Mapex Mafia

Mapex M Birch
    Sabian AA and Paragons
    Zildjian A's
    Meinl Generation X
    Dream Lion
    Trick Pro-1V

My band

My Kit

User Info Menu

haha yeah it was recorded on phone.... And between not playing in 5 months. Only practicing each song 2ce or a hand full of times. And that the music track is overlayed later Kinda shows why its outa time. Im practicing half hour every day after work atm (for the last two days :P) My timings back where it use to be except where i try to get too intricate :P

Ive never played covers before i actually dont like doing it. some songs are fun. Atm i cant really find anything else to play. But ill try get those ones smicker on a better recording too.

Cheers everyone. And i can take bad reviews And what you said is nothing but the truth :P Cheers every1
    Roland TD 30KV
    Paiste PST5's

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

My advice to you is practice more and then put up another video that you know you ripped on. From my experience on drumming is that you don't half *** it and make excuses later knowing you should've done better. I've done this in the past giving myself a way out for knowing I didn't practice like I should've. If you know that then re-record it. You did ok and you have the balls to post a video so I give you props. Blessings.......

User Info Menu

Hey, I enjoyed that, I love watching any of my drumchat buddies play. For me it's a treat! Thanks Steveo, keep them coming so we can see your progress

User Info Menu

Thanks dc..... Have you put any up yet?

When i get the TD 20 i can run all the audio through the controller brain, an timing will seem alot better.
    Roland TD 30KV
    Paiste PST5's

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

Stevo, I'm just glad to see you on a kit! I know how longer you wait for that opportunity. Given a little time, you'll have all your skills back up to speed. Thanks for the video. It was good to see you ...... well, it was at least good to see your arms!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Stevo, I'm just glad to see you on a kit! I know how longer you wait for that opportunity. Given a little time, you'll have all your skills back up to speed. Thanks for the video. It was good to see you ...... well, it was at least good to see your arms!
    I completely agree, well said Bob.

User Info Menu

lol my mug aint that important :P my big head wouldnt fit in the shot anyway XD

today i practiced for a hour and a half. Working on ... like linkin park and that kinda easy rock stuff to better my timing. It all seems to work fine slow. Ill slowly build my confidence in speed and it will all be sweet.... The recordings me and tom do, prolly next weekend will be tops :p

Thanks guys i love feed back :>
    Roland TD 30KV
    Paiste PST5's

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

Default Stevo's Vids!

OLA como estas'Stevo's *I know that you have Alot of passion
    within this Ancient ART of DRUMMING * I also Know that Blast Beats *
    are A Blast to Perform .& their is A Technique A very Descipline Technique
    that Takes Years & Years to MASTER * as your Doing Fine, All Techniques
    Take A life time as you All-ready Must know,,I like your Energy*
    GRACIAS

User Info Menu

I sure can't play that stuff...

all the best...

User Info Menu

i had played it and the second time i had played in 5 or 6 months!

Very good stevo!!!
    If you play every day ,how good you will be?
    Just love the drums and they will love you too!!!

User Info Menu

very good speed and endurence

good job

R.i.P. FRANK YOU WILL BE REMEMBER AS A GENTLEMAN

how to attach an image http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html

FRENCHY