Thread: Before I get banned

User Info Menu

Default Before I get banned

My drummer friends I would like to tell you in case I get banned today. All of you know that I hit 7000 posts and thankful for those who supported me. However I was sort of pissed off at Drummer for not congratulating me like he usually does to member with less post than me. I pm him and he called me immature and said overlook the post. Right he did not miss it. He also said he did not care for me much. Can you imagine that coming from a Moderator. Well I told him the feeling was mutual. Many members have left this forum because of the way Tom thinks he is GOD believe it or not he told me so lol. Most of the enemies that I have occurred over the years are favorites of Drummer and this has been shown on many occasions where he sided with them. Call me immature or whatever you want. I just thought I would let all my friends know why I am getting banned so they can see how this system works. I have asked su-admin for more Moderators. Pastor Bob is a good Moderator but he is never here and I think that is not fair that Tom has the burden of running this forum. We need more Moderators.
    Thanks friends
    Gilles

User Info Menu

Default Re: Before I get banned

Well I'm sorry to hear/read of the problems. That is a bad spot to sit in for both user and moderator. But congrats on 7k

User Info Menu

ughhhh life is wayy to short bud. Why does something so trivial bother you? I enjoy your posts and insight but lets face it man it's just a forum. relax.
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MDK View Post
    ughhhh life is wayy to short bud. Why does something so trivial bother you? .
    That pretty much sums it up right there.

User Info Menu

This is something that I had to get off my chest from so many years of being silent and to warn others that this could be them.

User Info Menu

Gilles, they call them private messages for a reason. I don't particularly like my privacy spewed out here onto the forum. You've been a trouble maker here for years but guess what, you're still here aren't you? That's because you seem like you try and you've apologized for some things in the past and come back and try and do it better the next time. But you don't give me any credit for that, even though I'm the reason you're still here.

Please... stop with the drama. I don't have time for it. I don't have to like you for you to remain here. You only have to play by the rules. I'm closing the thread. You should have kept it in PM to start with.