Thread: Yamaha Live Customs

User Info Menu

Default Yamaha Live Customs

What more can I say? These are super nice, great sounding drums. Beautiful finish.

Yamaha 3 pc. Less than one year old. Nothing else is included but anything can be for sale.

A good picture of the finish next to my TAMA rackmount add on toms. (Not included.)

Before the missing tom arm arrived.

12", 16", 22"

$1200.00 USD picked up.
    Last edited by Bish; 05-05-2015 at 01:42 PM.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Default Re: Yamaha Live Customs

Month of May Special.

Free pedal set with the purchase of this kit.

See the selection here.

http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...als-32642.html
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Through July, $100.00 flat shipping fee CONUS only.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Update to this kit. I think I've decided to keep it. This week I ordered some add-ons. I received most of it.

I ordered the 14X13" floor tom, 10X7" and 8X7" mounted toms, dual tom holder and cymbal stand clamp to accommodate the additional toms.

I received everything except the 10X7" as it is on back order until who knows when. Once I have it complete, I'll post some additional pictures.

For now I am still working on selling the Pearl Masters and am going to go aggressive on the efforts by posting them on CL, FB and maybe even another place we are not allowed to talk about.

Wish me luck.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    Update to this kit. I think I've decided to keep it. This week I ordered some add-ons. I received most of it.

I ordered the 14X13" floor tom, 10X7" and 8X7" mounted toms, dual tom holder and cymbal stand clamp to accommodate the additional toms.

I received everything except the 10X7" as it is on back order until who knows when. Once I have it complete, I'll post some additional pictures.

For now I am still working on selling the Pearl Masters and am going to go aggressive on the efforts by posting them on CL, FB and maybe even another place we are not allowed to talk about.

Wish me luck.
    That should be a beautiful 7 piece kit. Can't wait for pics!
    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    There is intelligent life out there. The problem is that there isn't any here.

-Mike

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNight View Post
    That should be a beautiful 7 piece kit. Can't wait for pics!
    Thanks, FBN. I did mount the 8X7 and put the floor tom together. So it's a usable 5 pc plus a snare. Even the interval of going from 8 to 12 on the bass drum tree isn't so far off that it sounds bad. It just looks kinda weird going from little to sorta big on the bass drum. I could live with it even if I didn't get the 10.
    Signature here