Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: bassist learning drums hits new post count, too!

  1. #1

    User Info Menu

    Thumbs up bassist learning drums hits new post count, too!

    4000 posts.

    Took you long enough!

    Glad you continue to keep active.
    Signature here

  2. #2

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: bassist learning drums hits new post count, too!

    Wtg bld!
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

    Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Come on Mark. You steal copy. Just look at your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Nothing says 'tough' like a drummer with ducklings on his drums. Ha!

  3. #3

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: bassist learning drums hits new post count, too!

    Thanks!!!! Yeah it took a while. Time is hard to come by.

  4. #4

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: bassist learning drums hits new post count, too!

    That's a big number BLD. I still don't know why they let bass players in here.
    - Tom

    See the new Drum Bum Store!





    When you shop at Drum Bum or BuyGifts.com, you help with the costs of operating DrumChat.com. Please consider patronizing their fine stores. Whether you need unique music gifts for friends or just want a little something for yourself, Drum Bum is the place!

    For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

    Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

  5. #5

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: bassist learning drums hits new post count, too!

    Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    I still don't know why they let bass players in here.
    Ahhh, give the guy a break. He's trying to reform himself.
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

    Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Come on Mark. You steal copy. Just look at your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Nothing says 'tough' like a drummer with ducklings on his drums. Ha!

  6. #6

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: bassist learning drums hits new post count, too!

    Congrats. You've been here for 7 years - are you now Bass and Drumset player/D&B Player?

  7. #7

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: bassist learning drums hits new post count, too!

    Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    That's a big number BLD. I still don't know why they let bass players in here.


    It's guitar players you keep out.

    Bass players and drummers need a almost symbiotic relationship to make any band work, and work well.

  8. #8

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: bassist learning drums hits new post count, too!

    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    Bass players and drummers need a almost symbiotic relationship to make any band work, and work well.
    OK, if you say so.
    - Tom

    See the new Drum Bum Store!





    When you shop at Drum Bum or BuyGifts.com, you help with the costs of operating DrumChat.com. Please consider patronizing their fine stores. Whether you need unique music gifts for friends or just want a little something for yourself, Drum Bum is the place!

    For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

    Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

  9. #9

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: bassist learning drums hits new post count, too!

    Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    There is intelligent life out there. The problem is that there isn't any here.

    -Mike

  10. #10

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: bassist learning drums hits new post count, too!

    Good to see ya still hangin with us BLD.

    Congrats and time to change your name to drummer Givin up bass.
    slot # 1

    In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html




    CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

    The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team


    RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey

  11. #11

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: bassist learning drums hits new post count, too!

    Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    That's a big number BLD. I still don't know why they let bass players in here.
    OUCH!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Markadiddle View Post
    Ahhh, give the guy a break. He's trying to reform himself.
    Thanks for sticking up for me whilst I was away.

    Quote Originally Posted by crispycritters View Post
    Congrats. You've been here for 7 years - are you now Bass and Drumset player/D&B Player?
    I will keep my screen name, I think if I were to change it, I would start from 1 all over again. That would ruin this celebration

    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    It's guitar players you keep out.

    Bass players and drummers need a almost symbiotic relationship to make any band work, and work well.
    Exactly, A bass player looks at the drummer, not to help lock in, but because they want to be drummers

    Quote Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post
    Good to see ya still hangin with us BLD.


    Congrats and time to change your name to drummer Givin up bass.
    Ha! I still play bass. I had a friend give me a song to add bass to. He asked about drums, but I do not have the mics to do that. Now there is some type of G.A.S I need to get

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •