Thread: DW 10.5 Memory Locks

User Info Menu

Default DW 10.5 Memory Locks

**SOLD**

I bought these and they were the wrong ones. The online store wouldn't take them back.

Looking for $35 shipped for all three packages.

Brand new never used. Two packages still factory sealed.
    Last edited by SpazApproved; 05-12-2015 at 10:16 PM.

User Info Menu

Default Re: DW 10.5 Memory Locks

Quote Originally Posted by mwhuskey View Post
    I'll take 'em if they're still available. I tried to PM you but I don't have enough posts to do so. You can contact me at ****** to arrange payment via PayPal Gift. Thanks, mwh
    You got email
    Last edited by SpazApproved; 05-12-2015 at 10:15 PM.

User Info Menu

Spaz don't you hate that when you buy online and you cannot return it. Not a total loss at least you found a good home for them here on DC.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    Spaz don't you hate that when you buy online and you cannot return it. Not a total loss at least you found a good home for them here on DC.
    yeah cause I opened one pack to find out they wouldn't work they wouldn't accept that package... and then for the other two they wanted a ridiculous 20% restocking fee. Wasn't worth returning. I'm super glad they will help someone else out here on DC for sure.

User Info Menu

I know what you mean. you buy something these days and as soon as you take it out of the package it is yours. Seems to be the norm these days no matter where you buy. They expect you to bring it back unopened in the same package with a receipt. If you are missing any of the above tough luck. What happened to the good old days.

User Info Menu

**sold**