Thread: two threds in one. the herowin dieries and porgrams with sysnthasysed instraments

User Info Menu

Default two threds in one. the herowin dieries and porgrams with sysnthasysed instraments

well first of the cd the herowin diariys is freaking amazing, ive listen to it three full times all the way so far and i just got it tonight.

now then does anyone know a programe like apples grage band that would have the syntasysed instraments? id like to find one for my latest project.
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Herowin Diariys? Is that the band or CD name?

User Info Menu

oh no that nikki sixx new band sixx am.
    its an awesome cd

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Thanks, I'll check it out

User Info Menu

it is amazing the story is so good. oh man i havent stoped listening to it for two full days

User Info Menu

You know I heard them and was pretty impressed as well. Normally a highly successful musician starting a new style of band (or a band from another era/genre) suck bad ie...they lost the feel of what's creative and fresh. His band is not over the top creative but at the same time they appear to have their own niche without having to rely on his past fame....or so I would hope. Blessings......

User Info Menu

Learn to spell dude, seriously.

Isn't it on the front cover "Heroin Diaries"?

Thread
    Programs
    Synthesised
    Instruments

Seriously, spelling and grammar will get you far.

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

Who cares?
    Last edited by middleman; 10-28-2007 at 06:38 PM.

User Info Menu

oh sorry hb.
    i didnt relize i miss spelled anything(im mildly dislecsic)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by middleman View Post
    favorite (in your signature)
    Favourite is how it is written outside of America...
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

Oh, sorry dude.

I didn't know you were dyslexic. Spelling and grammar is just a pet peeve of mine on forums and sites where you have to sift through massive amounts of text.

I humbly apologise.

HB58

BTW: Middleman, you used capital letters and punctuation; isn't that showing that you care?

Also, ETF, thank you for backing me up. Most people don't know that Australia uses UK/British English.
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hellsbells58 View Post
    Oh, sorry dude.

I didn't know you were dyslexic. Spelling and grammar is just a pet peeve of mine on forums and sites where you have to sift through massive amounts of text.

I humbly apologise.

HB58

BTW: Middleman, you used capital letters and punctuation; isn't that showing that you care?

Also, ETF, thank you for backing me up. Most people don't know that Australia uses UK/British English.
    Ok ok you got me...I've been fretting and stewing all night about this. Blessings.......

User Info Menu

I heard some of it on myspace. I really like it. Nikki Sixx rocks! Here is the link to the sixxam myspace. It really is a great cause.

http://www.myspace.com/heroindiaries

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hellsbells58 View Post
    Oh, sorry dude.

I humbly apologise.

HB58

its cool man i dont realy mind,
    i know you didnt know cuz its not something you tell people just to start a conversation.

Shazane Guest

Renoise is what I (and alot of great electronic musicians) use, it's a tracker, if you don't know how to use trackers you definitely should, they're very useful for synthesized music. The full version of Renoise isn't free though (not legally, anyway...). There are other free trackers, like what I used to use, Mod Plug Tracker.