User Info Menu

Default Drummer jokes

Let's hear them

User Info Menu

Default Re: Drummer jokes

Why did the drummer cross the road?

User Info Menu

A man goes to a pacific island for vacation. As the boat nears, he notices the constant sound of drumming. As he gets off the boat, he asks a native how long the drumming will go on. The native casts about nervously and says "very bad when drumming stops."
    Later that day, the drumming is still going and it is really starting to get to him. So, he asks another native when the drumming will stop. The native looks as if he's just been spooked. "Very bad when drumming stops," he says, and hurries off.

After a couple of days with little sleep, the man had had enough. He grabbed the first native he saw, slammed him up against a tree, and shouted, "What happens when the drumming stops?!"

The native replied, "Bass solo."

More Drummer Jokes

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eric vaxxine View Post
    Let's hear them
    Buddy Rich jokes:

An amateur drummer died and went to heaven. He was waiting outside the pearly gates when he heard the most incredible fast and furious drumming coming from within. Immediately he recognized the playing and rushed to ask St. Peter if that was Buddy Rich playing drums inside the gates. St. Peter responded: "No, that's God. He just thinks he's Buddy Rich."

A horn player who had been playing with Buddy Rich for many years came back from vacation to hear a rumor that Buddy had died. He didn't quite believe it, so he phoned Buddy's wife and said "Can I speak to Buddy please?"

Buddy's wife said, "I'm sorry, Buddy passed away last week."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," he said, and hung up.

A couple of hours later, he called her again. "Is Buddy there please?"

"No, I'm sorry. Buddy's no longer with us," said Buddy's wife. And hung up the phone.

Ten minutes later, he called Buddy's wife again. "Can I speak to Buddy please?" he said.

She recognized his voice, and said: "Look, I've told you before, BUDDY'S DEAD!" And slammed down the phone.

Two minutes later, and the phone rang again... "Is Buddy at home please?" the horn player asked.

Buddy's wife was furious. "I'm not going to tell you again, Buddy is dead.. D. E. A. D., DEAD. Why do you keep calling me to ask for Buddy???!!!!"

The horn player replied, .."I just love hearing you say it."
    FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    Why did the drummer cross the road?
    Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    There is intelligent life out there. The problem is that there isn't any here.

-Mike

User Info Menu

How many drummers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

.sbut toh ni wercs yeht....sblubthgil ni wercs t'nod sremmurD
    "The problem with information on the Internet is that you can not validate it's authenticity. " -Abraham Lincoln

SILVERFOX DRUMSTICKS & SOULTONE CYMBALS Endorsing Artist.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNight View Post
    Why?

I don't know. I was hoping someone could tell me.

User Info Menu

To get to the other side what else

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by EddieV View Post
    How many drummers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

.sbut toh ni wercs yeht....sblubthgil ni wercs t'nod sremmurD
    I give up?

User Info Menu

backward answers lol nice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PopsOldSkins View Post

Read that backwards Gilles.
    I thought that was some kind of a German saying at the bottom. Never fizzed on me to read backwards

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I thought that was some kind of a German saying at the bottom. Never fizzed on me to read backwards
    So you thought that said: " sausage with sauerkraut and mashed potato's?"
    “I did not trip and fall. I attacked the floor and I believe I am winning.”

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PopsOldSkins View Post
    So you thought that said: " sausage with sauerkraut and mashed potato's?"
    Hmm! that sounds good Joe. My favorite time of the year is Oktoberfest just for those sausages on a bun with sauerkraut

User Info Menu

Why did the drummer keep speeding up?
    Because he was 'fasting'.

User Info Menu

Johnny says to his mom: "I want to be a drummer when I grow up!"
    Mom: But Johnny, you can't do both.

There's a bar with a bunch of drummers in it and they are all yelling "51 days!, 51 days!" and more and more keep coming in, they are all ordering drinks and yelling "51 days!, 51 days!" the bartender has a puzzled look on his face as more come into the bar and order more and more drinks and chant. Finally, the bartender asks one of the drummers why they are all celebrating and chanting "51 days, 51 days!" the drummer answers with, "well, we all just finished a puzzle in 51 days and the box said
    2 to 4 years!"
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Come on Mark. You steal copy. Just look at your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Nothing says 'tough' like a drummer with ducklings on his drums. Ha!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Markadiddle View Post
    Johnny says to his mom: "I want to be a drummer when I grow up!"
    Mom: But Johnny, you can't do both.

There's a bar with a bunch of drummers in it and they are all yelling "51 days!, 51 days!" and more and more keep coming in, they are all ordering drinks and yelling "51 days!, 51 days!" the bartender has a puzzled look on his face as more come into the bar and order more and more drinks and chant. Finally, the bartender asks one of the drummers why they are all celebrating and chanting "51 days, 51 days!" the drummer answers with, "well, we all just finished a puzzle in 51 days and the box said
    2 to 4 years!"
    Ha haaaaaaaaa!!!

I love both of those. Excellent.

User Info Menu

A letter, addressed "To the world's greatest drummer", arrives at the home of Louie Bellson. He takes one look at it, and says, "well, this is obviously not for me", and forwards it to Gene Krupa. Krupa also takes one look at it, and also says, "well, this is obviously not for me", and he forwards it as well.

The letter makes the rounds of famous drummers' homes, until it finally winds up at the home of Buddy Rich. He takes one look at it, and says, "well, this is obviously for me", rips it open, and reads:

"Dear Ringo...."
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

User Info Menu

^^^^^ Now that's funny

Jim
    Premier XPK Drums
    10, 12, 13, 14, 16 Suspended toms
    22 bass drum
    5 x 14 snare
    Premier Hardware
    Offset Double Pedal
    Sabian, Meniel cymbals
    Tama Metalworks 6.5 x 14" Black Nickel snare
    Ahead Drum Cases

User Info Menu

Buddy Rich is legendary as to how he could treat his band at gigs.

I got to know one of his horn players who was working as a forklift operator at a place called US Fleet Leasing in south San Francisco(he had 3 ex wives and a couple of kids ,so...).

They were playing a gig one night and during a set break ,Buddy called them into the dressing room ,jumped up on the table and screamed everyone of you MFers are fired if you don't play the next set any better.

Every effing one of you!

Hence the humor in the is Buddy is dead joke.
    FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pgm554 View Post
    Buddy Rich is legendary as to how he could treat his band at gigs.

I got to know one of his horn players who was working as a forklift operator at a place called US Fleet Leasing in south San Francisco(he had 3 ex wives and a couple of kids ,so...).

They were playing a gig one night and during a set break ,Buddy called them into the dressing room ,jumped up on the table and screamed everyone of you MFers are fired if you don't play the next set any better.

Every effing one of you!

Hence the humor in the is Buddy is dead joke.
    You must mean this one:

A horn player who had been playing with Buddy Rich for many years came back from vacation to hear a rumour that Buddy had died. He didn't quite believe it, so he phoned Buddy's wife and said "Can I speak to Buddy please?" Buddy's wife said, "I'm sorry, Buddy passed away last week." "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," he said, and hung up. A couple of hours later, he called her again. "Is Buddy there please?" "No, I'm sorry. Buddy's no longer with us," said Buddy's wife. And hung up the phone. Ten minuted later, he called Buddy's wife again. "Can I speak to Buddy please?" he said. She recognised his voice, and said: "Look, I've told you before, BUDDY'S DEAD!" And slammed down the phone. Two minutes later, and the phone rang again... "Is Buddy at home please?" the horn player asked. Buddy's wife was furious. "I'm not going to tell you again, Buddy is dead.. D. E. A. D. DEAD. Why do you keep ringing me to ask for Buddy???!!!!" He thought for a moment, and said: "I just love hearing you say it."
    Stolen from EddieV:

User Info Menu

An Indian chief and a cavalry captain climb to the top of a tall hill and look out upon the entire Indian tribe. The captain says worriedly, "I don't like the sound of those drums." The chief says, "I know. It's not our regular drummer."

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

'Not Him' posted this in another thread and I'm adding it here too. Pretty funny!