Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our First Video!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Our First Video!

Warren not sure if you are aware that Tex is no longer with the band. He made that decision a few weeks ago to spend more time with family.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Released our 2nd song (My Place In Life) to Texas Radio this week. Decided to have a video to compliment it. This video was done on a budget of exactly $0. Completely self shot, edited, etc.

Hope you like it!

Tex

Awesome video Tex, the kit sounds really great!!!!

User Info Menu

I gotta say .... thats some good stuff. I wish you and the rest of the guys a long and prosperous career...you certainly have a good start on it.

I really enjoyed the entire presentation. Thanks for posting it and looking forward to the next one.
    Yamaha Oak Custom 22x17 with Brass Kick Port, Brass Hoop Claws,10-12-14 racks, 16 Floor and all toms have Brass Hoops and a Tama Starclassic Bubinga Elite 14x6.5 snare in Quilted Mocha Burst and Black Nickel hardware. All hi-end Zildjian Cymbals - K Dark Thin crashes & splashes, a Zildjian A crash & a Meinl 16" crash, Avedis Zildjian 1964 ride, K Custom hats plus New Beat hats on Closed X-Hat.

If a Man offends thee - - give each of his children a Drum~~~!!!

User Info Menu

Thank you fellas!

Tex

User Info Menu

Wow, just listened to it. Band sounds great and I love the snare drum.

In your face and keepin' pace.

Well done, Tex.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

I forgot about this thread. One of my favorite videos ever posted on this site. Just watching it again makes me want to crack open an ice cold brew.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Haha, awesome. Thank you Bish and Brian. Means a lot to me.

Tex