Thread: Back again, with more videos of that same old band

User Info Menu

Default Back again, with more videos of that same old band

Hey guys,

I'm back! It's been a while. (Things have been crazy. Shows, new job, moving, getting married...you know.)

ANYWAYS

Here are a few more videos of that Amy Winehouse tribute band I've been playing with. We have a gig in Vegas in 2 weeks! (woooo)

*Edit* For some reason, the video in the embedded window is doing a weird stutter thing that it's not doing on the video pages on YouTube. I don't know what's going on, anyone have a suggestion?
    Last edited by dt344; 08-18-2015 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Adding a comment about the youtube embeds
    "Guys, if you wanted Superman for this gig, you should have hired Superman. Instead, you got Batman." - Donny Gruendler

"You always think you have more problems than you actually have." - Dave Elitch

Instagram: @bringerofthud
    Twitter:@davetilove

User Info Menu

Default Re: Back again, with more videos of that same old band

Nice groove you're laying down dt344! I enjoyed it!!

User Info Menu

Nice solid groove you're laying down man! Awesome!

You guys have some nice eye candy up there in front. Dang, she's hot!
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Come on Mark. You steal copy. Just look at your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Nothing says 'tough' like a drummer with ducklings on his drums. Ha!

User Info Menu

Good stuff, dt, very good stuff.

User Info Menu

what a great solid groove man!

And you're lucky I have to stare at a 7' drama queen we call princess. He throws confety and spits beer... you get to jam out and have some eye candy.

User Info Menu

Solid groove - quick in and out fills - the band sounds great...the "Eye-Candy" sings really good and looks way good~! You got it goin ON~ Really enjoyed the vids~~!!
    Yamaha Oak Custom 22x17 with Brass Kick Port, Brass Hoop Claws,10-12-14 racks, 16 Floor and all toms have Brass Hoops and a Tama Starclassic Bubinga Elite 14x6.5 snare in Quilted Mocha Burst and Black Nickel hardware. All hi-end Zildjian Cymbals - K Dark Thin crashes & splashes, a Zildjian A crash & a Meinl 16" crash, Avedis Zildjian 1964 ride, K Custom hats plus New Beat hats on Closed X-Hat.

If a Man offends thee - - give each of his children a Drum~~~!!!