Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving

User Info Menu

Default Re: Moving

Quote Originally Posted by jgziegler View Post
    Def is time for edrums, while American buildings are made of paper, at least you'll be able to get edrums cheaply, feel free to post about which ones with your budget limits in the edrumming section.

LAte8 once again scores with a great recommendation!
    well i dont live in the states. I live in Trinidad and well after you do the conversion money wise ekits are really expensive and the limited music stores here will bump it up to a ridiculous price. i will love to invest in one though but right now i have to work with my acoustic. Trini buildings arent paper thin thankfully but I will do alot of research and not rush to move until i find a place that doesnt hamper my playing. its a good thing i enjoy doing exercises on my pad lol. oh i will have a look at that section

User Info Menu

You can find a used DTXplorer kit.. I've seen them as low as 300.00 dollars. And you can even upgrade it somewhat as well over time. I just don't the triangle cymbals. But the pads are heavy duty!
    I had a lot of time to think it over lying in this hospital bed...
    I monkeyed with another monkey's monkey
    And her gorilla whupped upon my head!~Johnny Paycheck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wired View Post
    You can find a used DTXplorer kit.. I've seen them as low as 300.00 dollars. And you can even upgrade it somewhat as well over time. I just don't the triangle cymbals. But the pads are heavy duty!
    Wow thats really good price.can you recommend a site?

User Info Menu

craigslist, which i reckon on the islands is not as good.

Perhaps those muffling pads?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jgziegler View Post
    craigslist, which i reckon on the islands is not as good.

Perhaps those muffling pads?
    i looked at ebay and saw alot of used ekits so ekit is an option now. i have a couple pads but the kick will be the issue