Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dw 9000 series hardware

User Info Menu

Default Re: Dw 9000 series hardware

I wrote something 2 days ago in reply to Bish, but it came up a Window where it stood that my text had to be approved from a moderator befor it would be posted. I dont Know why.

Anyway. The guy that im buying the dw drum set from have sponsors. So i called him couple days ago and asked about hardware etc. And he would get all dw hardware of it to me very very cheap. So im saying yes to that and going all DW.
    But i Will maybe consider to buy tama Iron cobra double pedals later.

User Info Menu

If you have an in with a guy my personal opinion is to keep it all DW. I'd love to be sponsored in the drum world... I have 5 sponsors for my racecar and it does help tremendously.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
    And he would get all dw hardware of it to me very very cheap.
    Well you certainly won't be unhappy whichever way this turns out. However, very cheap can be subjective depending on who's paying the bill.

Hope it all works out and you'll have to post pictures once the kit is complete...or sooner if you feel like it.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Thanks guys
    Yes i can see that. Especially with a race car. You would probably need sponsors to be in the game if not being Rich.

I think most top series of every brands do have top noch hardware. And yes i Will of course post some pics of it after i get it home.
    I Will be driving a whole day to get the kit. And also all the hardware Will be laying on the store there waiting for me to pick it up after i picked up the kit to the guy. But it won't be untill around 7 november. I hate to wait.