Thread: Almost New DW 9300 Snare Stand

User Info Menu

Default Almost New DW 9300 Snare Stand

I have two of these and only need one - the large basket adjustment knob has a few minor scratches and there are a few other small scratches here and there on the lower part of the stand - Everything works as its supposed to. The Basket can be removed with the turn of one screw that works with a Drum Key - the basket can also be positioned in any angle you might want - the basket also can be moved a few inches forward off center - to allow the leg section to be moved out of the way of a double pedal drive shaft. Plus it is not only built heavy - it is heavy - weight wise...It is a Pro quality snare stand. My buddy's kid wrecked the stand on purpose and my buddy needed the cash so I bought it - replaced the upper tube assembly, the basket tilt assembly with the nylon handle assembly and the upper tube height lock - in total I have $110.00 invested - so Im just trying to break even.

Asking price: $110.00

***You Pay Freight from Ardmore. Oklahoma --73401 - the cheapest local shipper is FedEx ***

Any questions you might have, please feel free to message me on here or you can email me at:
    imabizidrummer2@outlook.com and my real name is : Get ready for it: Warren Wright -

Below are pics of the stand - with the basket moved all the way forward - all the way back and in the middle - It will hold a snare level - tilt left - tilt right - tilt down or tilt up or a combination of angles. I can take more pics if you want to see it in another position.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Yamaha Oak Custom 22x17 with Brass Kick Port, Brass Hoop Claws,10-12-14 racks, 16 Floor and all toms have Brass Hoops and a Tama Starclassic Bubinga Elite 14x6.5 snare in Quilted Mocha Burst and Black Nickel hardware. All hi-end Zildjian Cymbals - K Dark Thin crashes & splashes, a Zildjian A crash & a Meinl 16" crash, Avedis Zildjian 1964 ride, K Custom hats plus New Beat hats on Closed X-Hat.

If a Man offends thee - - give each of his children a Drum~~~!!!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Almost New DW 9300 Snare Stand

those are super amazing adjustable stands! Whoever buys will not be disappointed. I own three myself.