Thread: Yo

User Info Menu

Default Yo

Life has been so busy lately I hardly get the chance to come through here anymore. But I just wanted to drop in and say hi. I'll be graduating from college in the spring. Crazy to think I joined DC when I was a freshman in high school. I recently got back to playing drums after being out of commission due to shoulder surgery over the summer. My band is still together, although we changed our name from Third Nature to The Backbeat Empire. We don't have much time to practice because we're all going to different colleges and living in different cities, but the plan is to record our first album in December/January and start playing gigs again over the summer.
    Matt

User Info Menu

Default Re: Yo

Welcome back and congrats on school.

User Info Menu

Welcome back yohin. We know you been busy with school and all. Education is very important in life especially if you are planning on becoming a full time musician you will always have something to fall back on.

User Info Menu

Yohin! Get your butt back in here man! Everybody's just sittin' around goin, "Where's Yohin, Where's Yohin?" I'm like, "Chill guys, he's in college working on his degree in Auctioneering!" So, it's nice to see you again. Don't ever do that again!

User Info Menu

Hi Yohin welcome back.

User Info Menu

I thought that someone was missing and by George I was right, it was yohin.

Welcome back and congrats on school.