Thread: Sad news...

User Info Menu

Default Sad news...

[IMG][/IMG]

Thumper the drumming dog has decided to retire !
    When asked why he responded " woof woof woof ...arf arf " .
    Translation .."well Neil Peart quit so may as well pack it up too ."
    Drums are for sale on Craigslist .

User Info Menu

Default Re: Sad news...

Maybe you can convince him to hang on for a short while. Maybe we could arrange a "drum off" with Rick's dog. I can't believe I have 9 dogs, and none of them have any musical ability. Except for the one that plays Bass guitar........but that's really more of a novelty.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Yea..I'm going to miss how he would sniff around in circles before he sat down . How he would count the songs off with his tail . And he never asked for more than a couple of Snosages per gig .
    Word has it that he's planning a cross county bike tour on his doggy unicycle .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    Yea..I'm going to miss how he would sniff around in circles before he sat down . How he would count the songs off with his tail . And he never asked for more than a couple of Snosages per gig .
    Word has it that he's planning a cross county bike tour on his doggy unicycle .
    ROTFLMBO!!
    MAPEX - SABIAN - PEARL - VIC FIRTH

User Info Menu

i don't know if its the drums that make the dog look cool or if the dog makes the drums look cool lol but nice pic

User Info Menu

Maybe if you promise him a recording session with Mutt Lange (Shania Twain and many others), he might reconsider.