Thread: The big 1k

User Info Menu

Default The big 1k

For this, my 1000th post, I would like to say thank you to the Drum Chat community.

I have met a lot of really cool people on here that have inspired me, influenced me, made me laugh, and educated me. I hope I have been able to do the same for some of our newer members. I feel a very special connection with some of you (you know who you are! ) that was started with the common bond of drumming and I am very thankful for that.

To BB, keep on hand slammin' man! DC and PB, our newer mods, keep up the great work! RD, your probably the most cynical person here and make me laugh the hardest. Don't ever stop! And Drummer, what can I say, keep being the super mod you are. And to everyone else: ROCK ON!!!

See you in the shoutbox!
    Last edited by 1DrumBum; 11-07-2007 at 02:40 PM.
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

Congratulations 1DB! I can honestly say that I have enjoyed every one of your posts, since I've been here. It's just nice know that you're around here!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Awe 1DB, you gave me the *warm fuzzies*…..

I’d like to say thank you for being an integral part of our drumming community. Without you, this place wouldn’t be the same. I’ve enjoyed chatting with you and reading your posts and I hope you stick around for many years to come.

Congrats on the 1,000 posts, Let’s Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1DrumBum View Post
    For this, my 1000th post, I would like to say thank you to the Drum Chat community.
    Somebody throw that boy a biscuit!

Thanks for all the kudos 1DB. Of course Drum Chat would not be the same without you man! We appreciate your involvement and support.

User Info Menu

Congrats! And I have to say that I still feel like a beer everytime you post

User Info Menu

congrats on the 1000 milestone.

User Info Menu

Cool The Big 1K

Quote Originally Posted by 1DrumBum View Post

I have met a lot of really cool people on here that have inspired me, influenced me, made me laugh, and educated me. I hope I have been able to do the same for some of our newer members. I feel a very special connection with some of you (you know who you are! ) that was started with the common bond of drumming and I am very thankful for that.

To BB, keep on hand slammin' man! DC and PB, our newer mods, keep up the great work! RD, your probably the most cynical person here and make me laugh the hardest. Don't ever stop! And Drummer, what can I say, keep being the super mod you are. And to everyone else: ROCK ON!!!

See you in the shoutbox!
    Congrats to my brother hand-slammer! You were the first hand drummer I got to know through DrumChat, and you've shared some great tips that make this hand drummer sound better than ever. I hope we get a chance to get together in person--and when we do, we're gonna have a great jam session!

I raise a glass to you on your milestone, man--here's to you, the 1 (of-a-kind) DrumBum! Grab that djembe! Let's...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck