Thread: Queensrÿche Condition Hüman

User Info Menu

Default Queensrÿche Condition Hüman

Queensrÿche released a full length album with Todd LaTorre and has really put themselves in the spotlight once again. I'm late putting this up since it has been out since October 2015. The first thing I noticed as with all music are the drum parts.Scott Rockenfield has laid down some of the best drums on any release he had been a part of. The guitars parts harmonize well through most songs. Eye9 starts out with a killer bass line and is a pretty good song and LaTorre's vocals are better on this release then the last one. I've seen them live back in September and it's a totally different band now.

Here is one of the songs from it,Guardian.
    https://youtu.be/Ra1TSmmUY90
    I myself think the title track was the best song from it.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Queensrÿche Condition Hüman

I saw them twice when they went on tour with Dream Theater... that was enough for me. I don't mind them but live I was just not that into it. But maybe it's because I'm a huge DT nut and I was to anxious to watch them lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    I saw them twice when they went on tour with Dream Theater... that was enough for me. I don't mind them but live I was just not that into it. But maybe it's because I'm a huge DT nut and I was to anxious to watch them lol
    Was it back when Tate was with them or the new Singer?
    If it was with Tate, I couldn't blame you,but if you saw them with Todd LaTorre then Idk how you weren't into them. They were playing all the classic material.
    They were on tour with the Scorpions when I seen them,but I caught them on a date that they were not opening for the Scorps so I got to see a 90 minute show.

I have yet to see Dream Theater live but they don't come close to where I live to see them live. One day I will.

User Info Menu

I'm pretty sure it was Tate

User Info Menu

I'm pretty sure it was Tate
    You should see them when they come to your neck of the woods. They are much better now. Tate drove the band into the ground, but after they fired him,they went back to playing real music again. Idk if you watched the video I posted above if not,check it out.

User Info Menu

work computer blocks videos and youtube.
    I'll have to check that out tonight.

User Info Menu

work computer blocks videos and youtube.
    I'll have to check that out tonight.
    Post a reply on what you think of it.
    Where I work I play the CD and people ask me all the time if that is Iron Maiden lol When I tell them who it is,they seem surprised the band is still around. Anyways, hope you like the newer stuff and give it a fair shot.

User Info Menu

Condition Human is a fantastic album as is the 1st album titled "Queensryce" that Todd sings on. I saw them last September and they were amazing. This band has new life.