Hey Drummers! (Sorry for the lengthy post)

I need some advice/other opinions please. I am in the market for a high- end all purpose kit...

I would normally include Sonor into my top interests but their just so darn expensive at the top levels however I have a friend who is offering me a interesting set of Drums-( All drums Piano black Lacquer and are in awesome shape with a few small scratches although they look brand new from two feet back) *This is a hybrid kit. ****

He is offering it to me for C $2500 ( Canadian.) Which from my understanding is a good price.

Sonor SQ2- 20"x20" Bass(mounted not virgin)- Longer depth than I would normally go for, but sounds amazing..)

14"x12" SQ2 floating floor. (Both drums are Beech wood- with outer ply of walnut)-medium thickness.

Sonor -Designer 10''x9" tom thin maple shell - This is the line that was the top "custom" before SQ2, I believe.( I was told they are almost identical build)

18"x16" Delite Maple shell kick.( was highest end drum without including the custom line-Designer and now SQ2). Also apparently almost identical to the SQ2 and Designer in terms of quality and build.

force 3007 8" tom-substantially lower quality(free add on)

I would have went for a 20"x16" or so for the kick , but with the added 18" kick this gives me lots to work with... MY main concern really is the fact that they are a hybrid... In a perfect world a part of me wants them all to be the exact same line... Is that me worrying too much and passing up a great deal? They look identical and from what I have been told they are all almost literally equal quality and build(excluding force).. Maybe I could order a few Sq2 patches and swap them with the delite and designer logo (only for my own satisfaction of them being the same look)... OR If I am already spending this much money is it worth just getting exactly what I would want..? Even though 4 piece prolite is about 4,000.

Ideas??
Thanks !!