Thread: Heel-Toe

User Info Menu

Default Heel-Toe

Can anybody explain or give me a link to how to do this properly?I'm to impatient to wait another two weeks to ask my teacher!

User Info Menu

heel toe went out with greased hair and swing dancing.
    max

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

i've nvr found much use for it either...i've found that in the time it takes my foot to rock back and forth i can actually play faster by just doing a normal double hit like you would with your hands...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia
    i've nvr found much use for it either...i've found that in the time it takes my foot to rock back and forth i can actually play faster by just doing a normal double hit like you would with your hands...
    Its meant to giv you greater control esp when crossing from hands to feet quickly...i dont no if it does or not but id rather know it than not.

User Info Menu

yeah i suppose....i dunno though...i learned it and then quickly forgot it cuz i nevr used it

User Info Menu

looks like heel toe has made a resurgence, to aid in playing fast doubles on the bass drum. good stuff!
    Limpy
    *Drum yourself to death

User Info Menu

here in case you havent got this might be some useful information

url deleted by Admin.
    James, we're trying to promote DRUM CHAT and build it's membership. Please don't post links to other drum forums. If you want to post your lessons, copy and paste them into this forum. - Thanks

Admin