Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Voigt Music (my new store)

User Info Menu

Default Voigt Music (my new store)

So today I finally remembered to take photos of our new store.

We just moved in at the beginning of the new year so we have a long ways to go before she's fully finished.

two stories (open balcony)

We also have another side of the building I did forget photos of because they were having a concert... but it has a stage and a coffee shop! Along with all of our music studios

Here's the drum section in the back

We carry Yamaha, Roland, Ddrum, Pearl, Orbitone, Sabian, Zildjian and we'll be adding more lines once we're more settled in.

Just thought I would share.
    Last edited by SpazApproved; 01-16-2016 at 08:36 PM.
    14pc Yamaha Maple Custom Vintage (24pc in total) | 12pc PDP X7 | 9pc Ludwig Jr. | 9pc Pork Pie ZebraWood | 7pc PDP Concept Maple Classic | 5pc Sonor International | 5pc Ddrum Dominion | 5pc Orbitone | 4pc Sonor Martini | 65 Snare drums and growing!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Voigt Music (my new store)

our old store was all crammed into one tiny little building and room...

14pc Yamaha Maple Custom Vintage (24pc in total) | 12pc PDP X7 | 9pc Ludwig Jr. | 9pc Pork Pie ZebraWood | 7pc PDP Concept Maple Classic | 5pc Sonor International | 5pc Ddrum Dominion | 5pc Orbitone | 4pc Sonor Martini | 65 Snare drums and growing!

User Info Menu

Wow. 2000% improvement. New place looks awesome.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

I wish I had photos of the old store when it was a store but had no reasons to take them. Should have done it before the move. I'll get photos of the stage and lesson rooms when I work next and there's no one using it. We rent it out it's been a huge success so far as there is no where in town really who does anything like that.

User Info Menu

I'm amazed at how tall the ceilings are. Love the balcony!

User Info Menu

The new place looks killer, love the layout ...

User Info Menu

Looks Great !!! Kinda like the Bass Pro Shops of music.

User Info Menu

Wow good looking place!

User Info Menu

only 3 banjos ?

User Info Menu

Wow! What a cool looking store Zack! It must of been a lot of work to move. I support my local indie music store like yours. We have one in town that I've been doing business with for over 30+ years.

User Info Menu

Approved! Very nice.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

it's been a long time coming. We use to have two small stores in two different cities only 15-20 minutes apart. This new store is 4x the size of both stores. We also have a full basement with two workshops. One for guitars and one for full orchestra/band instrument fixing. We also like I said have another side of the building I'll get photos of. It's a learning process and we are still rearranging all the time to find the best layout. I can't wait to see what kits we get in.

User Info Menu

Nice congrats, I will make a note to stop in if I am ever in Wisconsin
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Nice store. Always thought it would be an interesting and fun go of it to own one. I've heard it's a tough business though (like anything retail I guess).

User Info Menu

I drove through there years ago when I went to Chicago and Madison.

Ever heard of a drummer named Steve Houghton out of Kenosha ?
    Gretsch USA & Zildjian
    (What Else Would I Ever Need ?)

User Info Menu

^no can't say I do. Not sounding to familiar.

User Info Menu

A lot of space to filled yet, hopefully with drums!

all the best...

User Info Menu

Really nice looking joint.
    So, are you going to tell us where the store is located?
    Or do we have to drive all over WI trying to find it.
    I did not trip and fall. I attacked the floor and I believe I am winning.

User Info Menu

Jedi Approved !
    Nice layout . Looking good .
    Much luck to you in your new digs . May your new location bring you success and keep growing .
    Rudy .

User Info Menu

That is an awesome set up! Wishing you the best of luck and a ton of business.

User Info Menu

Nice improvement! That snare is a monster in the second pic with the acrylic kit! Black magic?
    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    There is intelligent life out there. The problem is that there isn't any here.

-Mike

User Info Menu

OMG do I see a set of Rogers?

all the best...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PopsOldSkins View Post
    Really nice looking joint.
    So, are you going to tell us where the store is located?
    Or do we have to drive all over WI trying to find it.
    We are located in Janesville WI. We are in South Central WI. Right near the border of IL.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNight View Post
    Nice improvement! That snare is a monster in the second pic with the acrylic kit! Black magic?
    It is a 14x8 black magic. I ordered it myself to add it to my collection but some other things fell in my lap. So it's just waiting for a good home.

Quote Originally Posted by kay-gee View Post
    OMG do I see a set of Rogers?

all the best...
    You do see a Rogers kit. We are going to clean it up a bit before putting it on the show floor. But it's nothing special.

User Info Menu

Thank you all for the wonderful comments and wishes for the future!
    We are extremely excited for this new year and very proud of the new store!

User Info Menu

Here's a look at the other half of our building.. start with my room

two drumsets facing eachother and my piano

the waiting room in the studio room