Drum Domains

Thread: Drum Lessons Ad on Craigslist

User Info Menu

Default Drum Lessons Ad on Craigslist

Drum Lessions available. I am the best drummers in the contry and my lessions are 100% guaranteed to turn your rotten brats into the next Neal Pert. You've heard right? He plays circlets around Virgil Dinati. He's the DRUM GOD and your smelly brat can play JUST LIKE HIM if they study with me. My experiences is huge. I have a docturite degree from Drum University and all the other drumers is jealous of my skillz. I only charge $200 per hour but it is werth it cause I use the intimadation method. Your brat will be scared 2 fail because I will literelly beat the holy bajeezuz out of him if he does. My methods work. All of my student are suckcessful drumers. Call today.
    - Tom

See the new Drum Bum Store!

When you shop at Drum Bum or BuyGifts.com, you help with the costs of operating DrumChat.com. Please consider patronizing their fine stores. Whether you need unique music gifts for friends or just want a little something for yourself, Drum Bum is the place!

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Drum Lessons Ad on Craigslist

Su_Admin...we have a problem.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

sooo.... where do I sign up?
    14pc Yamaha Maple Custom Vintage (24pc in total) | 12pc PDP X7 | 9pc Ludwig Jr. | 9pc Pork Pie ZebraWood | 6pc Sonor | 5pc Ddrum Dominion | 5pc Orbitone |4pc Sonor Martini |4pc PDP Concept Maple Classic| 57 Snare drums and growing!

User Info Menu

how many dollhairs per lesion?
    "The chances of being attacked and killed by a terrorist are less than the chances of being attacked and killed by your own heart"
    Carrying the message to Garcia. Today and everyday.
    Temple Beth Snare Buzz-Head Rabbi

User Info Menu

LOL!

User Info Menu

That guy is delusional!!

User Info Menu

Was this an actual post on CL? or is this a joke? It's pretty funny either way. can u please post the link so that I could respond to this guys ad?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GoyaDrumr! View Post
    Was this an actual post on CL? or is this a joke? It's pretty funny either way. can u please post the link so that I could respond to this guys ad?
    It's my drum teacher's old ad. It's the reason I've reached the level of 'suck'cess I have.
    - Tom

When you shop at Drum Bum or BuyGifts.com, you help with the costs of operating DrumChat.com. Please consider patronizing their fine stores. Whether you need unique music gifts for friends or just want a little something for yourself, Drum Bum is the place!

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Wasn't that the script of a movie last year?
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

I think I've had that teacher one time.
    That's part of my suckcessful skilz in playing base, snair and simbols good too.
    This also tawt me how to beat my chilldren with sticks.
    Last edited by Olimpass; 04-01-2016 at 10:36 AM.

User Info Menu

"suck"cess hahahahahaha nice Drummer
    14pc Yamaha Maple Custom Vintage (24pc in total) | 12pc PDP X7 | 9pc Ludwig Jr. | 9pc Pork Pie ZebraWood | 6pc Sonor | 5pc Ddrum Dominion | 5pc Orbitone |4pc Sonor Martini |4pc PDP Concept Maple Classic| 57 Snare drums and growing!

User Info Menu

Drum Lessions available.
    Two words dude. SPELL CHECK!

I am the best drummers in the contry and my lessions are 100% guaranteed to turn your rotten brats into the next Neal Pert.
    First of all, my kid is not a brat, the drummer for RUSH is not a shampoo and SPELL CHECK!!

You've heard right?
    That you're an idiot? Ya, I'm getting that.

He plays circlets around Virgil Dinati.
    Never heard of him. Is he a cousin of Virgil Donati?

He's the DRUM GOD and your smelly brat can play JUST LIKE HIM if they study with me.
    Again, my kid is not a brat and he bathes.

My experiences is huge.
    Apparently your head and are ego too.

I have a docturite degree from Drum University and all the other drumers is jealous of my skillz.
    A doctorate? Apparently they don't teach anything like the English language.

I only charge $200 per hour but it is werth it cause I use the intimadation method.
    Ya, like I'm going to pay you that rate to be a bully.

Your brat will be scared 2 fail because I will literelly beat the holy bajeezuz out of him if he does.
    Stranger danger, stranger danger!!

My methods work. All of my student are suckcessful drumers.
    Are you sure? So, you teach them to "suck"?

Call today.
    Ummmm, hell no!!
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Come on Mark. You steal copy. Just look at your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Nothing says 'tough' like a drummer with ducklings on his drums. Ha!

User Info Menu

Thats awesome drummer! LOL!

User Info Menu

An early April Fools joke guys. If I had posted it today, not as many would have fallen for it.
    - Tom

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    An early April Fools joke guys. If I had posted it today, not as many would have fallen for it.

Unfair!