Thread: Video

User Info Menu

Default Video

Here is last Sunday's service.................I don't know how to edit videos so the whole thing is there, sermon and all!

The first part is where we are playing, mistakes and all. Was playing a "minimalist" set for this service.

Let me know what you think

[Had to delete per forum rules. try Windows Movie Maker. It's free and easy to use. Thx! - Tom]

User Info Menu

Default Re: Video

I had just kinda zipped through it and all sounded great to me! Nice longgun.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpass View Post
    I had just kinda zipped through it and all sounded great to me! Nice longgun.
    Thanks Olimpass!

Tom,

Was the link removed because it was from church, or because it included the sermon? Just wanted to know because they are all religious songs.

Didn't mean to break the rules brother.

Butch

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by longgun View Post
    Thanks Olimpass!

Tom,

Was the link removed because it was from church, or because it included the sermon? Just wanted to know because they are all religious songs.

Didn't mean to break the rules brother.

Butch
    No worries Butch. Some of this is subjective but ultimately I have to make the call. To answer your question, it's the sermon. Of course songs have sermons built within them too but we try not to crack down too hard. After all, there are rock songs that promote violence, drugs, etc.