Thread: new kit

User Info Menu

Default new kit

im ordering my ddrum maple pocket kit tommorow in iron dust finish along with a zildjian zxt rock cymbal package i will also be getting my gibralter hardware very soon as well the sizes are as follows 8x12 tom 14x12 tom
    16x12 tom 20x20 bass(well i at least think thats what it is guitar center says its 22x20 and the actual ddrum website says its 20x20) im so excited 100% maple,shell drop dead finish,die cast hoops,brushed nickel hardware, i dont see were you could go wrong!

User Info Menu

Roachmon, I was trying to find your kit on the ddrum website, so that I could see that finish, but I couldn't find it. If you've got the web addresss for the page that it's on, could you post it. I'd really like to see the finish that's got you so excited!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

on the ddrum website it is posted as java sparkle

User Info Menu

Nice, Roachmon! The site shows that on the Dominion Ash, so how cool that you can get it on the Maple shells too!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

yeah im excited about it too im going to order it in a few minutes after my mom gets finished making dinner