Thread: Sabian posts not showing

User Info Menu

Default Sabian posts not showing

I noticed that posts in cym. chat section for Sabian cym. are not showing up. I put one on there a couple of days ago and now I don't see it. Today I noticed that the last post date is April something, but when you go to the last page it's Feb. something.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Sabian posts not showing

What device are you using and if a PC, what browser?
    Signature here

User Info Menu

I'm using a lap top. Fire fox is the browser. The post that you responded to, worked just fine it looks like.

User Info Menu

Hey Bish, I just logged in on my phone and it's the same way. The last post section of Sabian cym. (sticky) shows JuHZz69 making the last post on 4/8/16. When I go to the last page, the last post is by Hhxcellent11 on 2/26/16. I think there might be several posts missing.

User Info Menu

I have noticed that all of my posts doesn't show..? I have total posts 25 but when I try to watch my posts, results are from 1 to 21.. Don't understand... :(
    Pearl VBL Concord fade (22" bd, 8"-10"-12"-14"-16" tt)
    Pearl JJ1365 Joey Jordison signature snare
    Sabian AAX cymbal setup (14" X-plosion hats, 8" Splash, 14" Crash, 16"-18" Fast Crashes, 18" China, 21" Raw Bell Dry Ride)
    Tama Iron Cobra douple pedal (powerglide) and HH-stand (flexi glide)

User Info Menu

I've re-posted in the Sabian thread and it's there now, but I think there are some missing. The dates on the threads don't match the dates on the posts.

User Info Menu

Lefty, I reviewed other threads and everything looks normal. I could find no pattern here. It could be that your post didn't actually post. It's possible that it cached it so it looked like it was there but didn't take. I'll watch for this sort of thing moving forward but we've had no other incidences or complaints.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JuHiZz69 View Post
    I have noticed that all of my posts doesn't show..? I have total posts 25 but when I try to watch my posts, results are from 1 to 21.. Don't understand... :(
    It looks like they were behind on moderation. I got everything approved for you. The more you post, the more this goes away. Sorry for the inconvenience. Welcome to DrumChat!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Lefty, I reviewed other threads and everything looks normal. I could find no pattern here. It could be that your post didn't actually post. It's possible that it cached it so it looked like it was there but didn't take. I'll watch for this sort of thing moving forward but we've had no other incidences or complaints.
    Thanks drummer. I don't know what happened. Seems to be fine now.

User Info Menu

Sorry, thread hijack. @drummer
    My posts aren't showing up either. I've written a reply to a post I created twice now and they say waiting mod approval, but it's been a few days now.
    Look at me, Ands!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Sorry, thread hijack. @drummer
    My posts aren't showing up either. I've written a reply to a post I created twice now and they say waiting mod approval, but it's been a few days now.
    It looks like they're there now Andy. Sometime the new folks have to wait a little longer for moderation in the beginning. Welcome to Drum Chat!