So if you look up some of my previous threads you'll see lately I've been very discouraged with my band. Well not as much my band as much as my singer. Well last weekend was a the last straw. He showed up already kinda tipsy to our show. Then continued to drink before we started. first 5 songs were a train wreck! Couldn't remember his words nothing... by the end of the night it got no where better. He even fell and couldn't get back on stage. Just embarrassing so I walked off stage. Decided I'm done with him.

To be honest Im not upset. I joined this band just to get playing again after my arm injury. I kept telling myself to just get back into it. So I did.

Along comes a streak of good luck I guess! As I ran into an old bass player who now plays for a GIANT local band. Now these guys are not a bar band. They are a metal core band who is really making it big. They are on the major local radio stations and playing to crowds of 1000+ people shows. I know Metal isn't everyone genre but I sure love it!

He tells me he was about to get ahold of me. His drummer is leaving and I'm the best drummer he knows around. He'd love for me to come audition for his band. So I said send me some songs and wow I'm in love. My first audition went awesome! I have a second coming up tomorrow !

Here is one of their music videos

and another they put together from some shows.