Thread: The Good, The Bad, The Screwed Up

User Info Menu

Default The Good, The Bad, The Screwed Up

A little drums, and some darts at the end.

User Info Menu

Default Re: The Good, The Bad, The Screwed Up

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post

A little drums, and some darts at the end.

Good stuff Rick.....................I think you hit a couple of trip 20's at the end there

User Info Menu

I can tell you were disappointed but I sure as heck enjoyed it. Is your passion to play coming back or are you still in the 'meh' column?

BTW...nice technique on throwing those sticks. Years of practice trying to get guitarists in line?

Tex

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by longgun View Post
    Good stuff Rick.....................I think you hit a couple of trip 20's at the end there

Thanks Butch and I'll have to take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    I can tell you were disappointed but I sure as heck enjoyed it. Is your passion to play coming back or are you still in the 'meh' column?

BTW...nice technique on throwing those sticks. Years of practice trying to get guitarists in line?

Tex

Thanks Randy, I appreciate that.

As for the stick throwing. I don't remember actually throwing 1 at a guitar player, but I did throw 1 at a guy that was hitting on my GF back in the early '70's. He was warned during our break, but as soon as we went back on stage, he was right back there. I threw the stick, hit him square in the back, and a little rumble ensued. He walked right into a Jack Reacher and it was pretty much over.