Thread: Rock Band Beer: AC/DC, moe.

User Info Menu

Default Rock Band Beer: AC/DC, moe.

Earlier in the week, I stopped by Oliver's Beverage Center in Albany, NY (a/k/a The Brew Crew). They had cases of AC/DC beer on sale. Get this: a case of tall boys for only $9.99 !!!

I figured it must be past its expiration date, and maybe really lousy beer, too.... but for that price, I could not resist.

[IMG][/IMG]

Chilled a few down, and gave it a try. I prefer Czech-style pilsner over German .... but this is okay beer, certainly for that cheap price. Tastes a bit like St. Pauli Girl.

Have any of you heard of a band called "moe." ? They are from NYS, and are really big with the jam-band crowd. The Saranac Brewey in Utica NY, now has moe. beer in the stores. I bought a sixer, yesterday... much more costly than that AC/DC beer. But this stuff is really really good... IPA w/ mosaic hops, right up my alley.

[IMG][/IMG]

I have also seen Motorhead and Iron Maiden beer on the shelves, but never tried them. Believe it or not, even the Hanson brothers have their own brand of beer !!

So does your band have it's own beer ?? I think we all need to look into this ...it may be the new thing.

Cheers.
    Na Zdrowie.
    Last edited by JoePasko; 05-28-2016 at 10:26 AM.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Rock Band Beer: AC/DC, moe.

I want Merle Haggard beer!

all the best...

User Info Menu

Default Re: Rock Band Beer: AC/DC, moe.

Joey Kramer has his own coffee

I love all kinds of beer and try different ones all the time but I always have a 12 pack of Newcastle in the fridge..mmmmmmm
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO