Thread: I'm back

User Info Menu

Default I'm back

Hi fellow drummers, I'm back but have been really busy. My ceiling in one of my bedrooms cracked and had to be taken down. That's what my brother-n-law and I have been doing. I have decided to turn that room into my recording studio. I still need to work on the ceiling and walls but once it is done it will be great. Plan to order my acoustic panels through amazon .com. The prices are a lot cheaper. Just got my computer up and running. I am glad to be back and hope everyone is doing well.

Keep drumming
    Gregg

User Info Menu

Default Re: I'm back

Gregg, I was wondering how you were doing! Thanks for checking in and good luck on the recording studio!

User Info Menu

Welcome back!

User Info Menu

Good to see you back Gregg.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy79 View Post
    Hi fellow drummers, I'm back but have been really busy. My ceiling in one of my bedrooms cracked and had to be taken down. That's what my brother-n-law and I have been doing. I have decided to turn that room into my recording studio. I still need to work on the ceiling and walls but once it is done it will be great. Plan to order my acoustic panels through amazon .com. The prices are a lot cheaper. Just got my computer up and running. I am glad to be back and hope everyone is doing well.

Keep drumming
    Gregg
    Welcome back! What do you plan on using for acoustic panels? I am looking into getting some myself. Folks seem to say you get what you pay for. The Auralex stuff is expensive but many say it is worth it instead of going with the cheaper stuff.

User Info Menu

Welcome back!
    Six Piece Mapex Saturn V, Five Piece DW Performance Series, NOS Slingerland Snares, Centent Ardor and Emperor Cymbals

User Info Menu

For acoustic panels I found them a whole lot cheaper on amazon.com. They come in packs of 12 and 26 and are 2'x2'x1". Also in different colors.

Gregg