Thread: Meatloaft collapses on stage

User Info Menu

Default Meatloaft collapses on stage

Heard Meatloaf collapsed on stage while performing "I'll do anything for love in Edmonton, Alberta. The 68 year old, yes 68 I was surprised on how old he is. He has asthma real bad that cause him feel ill.
    I remember seeing him in 1980 in concert performing ' Paradise by the dashboard light' and he put so much energy into most of his songs. I hope he recovers.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Meatloaft collapses on stage

oh man!!! How crazy and horrible would that be to see!

Hope he's ok

User Info Menu

So it's official. Even Meatloaf goes bad given enough time.

I always liked the guy. Bat out of Hell remains one of my favorite albums of all time. I get a kick out of seeing him when the wife watches her Rocky Horror Picture Show DVD. He must have been in his twenties.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Yeah, he is in that age where we are losing more and more of our favorites musicians. Living with asthma is no fun especially this time of year up here pollen everywhere. I hope he gets better and maybe thinking of retirement.