Thread: Mick Jagger father at 72

User Info Menu

Default Mick Jagger father at 72

Imagine that being a father at that age. Lucky for him in one way but not in another. Mick could drop dead any day just saying and chances of this kid to grow and know his father are slim. His girlfriend who is 29 will have a long life with the new baby. What you guys think of this.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Mick Jagger father at 72

I saw this yesterday. Huge difference in age, but hey if that's your thing. I guess the kid would like growing up knowing his dad is mick jagger.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    There is intelligent life out there. The problem is that there isn't any here.

-Mike

User Info Menu

Did he use Vitamin V or C to maintain anything for 4 hours before he fell asleep?

This is how it works:

Rick worth whatever he is worth. Might get a GF in her mid to upper 50's.

Rick worth $100,000,000. Would have his choice of the Megan Fox's of the world, and, of course they would love me because I'm such a good guy and they look forward to the day that they can change my Depends and slip me into my wheelchair.

Just have to make sure I put them in the will.

Ain't love grand. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

User Info Menu

Rick could you see yourself becoming a father at your age. I think it is ridiculous and unfair to the child. The girlfriend doesn't mind cause the kid will inherit millions of dollars and if she marries Mick well she will be set for life too.

User Info Menu

I don't get it, guys like Larry King , Jagger, and others still having children. Let's just say for argument, in 10 years he will be 82, I can't imagine chasing a kid around at 82. To each his own, you like it I love it....

User Info Menu

Most normal people at that age have grown kids with kids so they really don't want to go through the baby crying, diapers etc etc. It is the age to enjoy your retirement not start a family.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    Rick could you see yourself becoming a father at your age. I think it is ridiculous and unfair to the child. The girlfriend doesn't mind cause the kid will inherit millions of dollars and if she marries Mick well she will be set for life too.

I don't see myself becoming a father at my age, nor do I want to be a father at my age. My 3 daughters are enough.

At the same time, I don't play in bands anymore, but I still practice, if you get my drift.

User Info Menu

Very impressive he shootin' blanks! Like Tony Randall...75 he was! What an odd couple!

User Info Menu

I think it is ridiculous and unfair to the child. The girlfriend doesn't mind cause the kid will inherit millions of dollars and if she marries Mick well she will be set for life too.
    You have clearly described a prostitute.
    Gretsch USA & Zildjian
    (What Else Would I Ever Need ?)

User Info Menu

I would not go that far as saying she is a prostitute. Makes me wonder what a 29 year old would see in an 72 year old man. I mean, he doesn't have the looks, he's old but he does have a lot of money. For whatever reason she will never worry about money. Some day she may be in the same position when she is old and has a young boyfriend to love her for her money. I sort of envy Mick for having a young girlfriend cause there sure aren't a lot of old guys walking around with a young woman on their arm or most of us old guys dream of being in that position.lol

User Info Menu

yeah I could NOT believe it... seriously that poor kid. So much he'll miss out on.

User Info Menu

Papa was a Rolling Stone!

Ron Wood, 68, had twins around last memorial day.

User Info Menu

More power to him. Not really fair to the kid though IMHO.

User Info Menu

Makes me wonder what a 29 year old would see in an 72 year old man.
    Two words:

Fame
    Fortune

User Info Menu

Gretsch USA & Zildjian

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by inthpktplayer View Post
    Two words:

Fame
    Fortune

yeah she is now SET FOR LIFE.......

Oh to be a hot woman... the power you have in the world!

User Info Menu

Makes me wonder what a 29 year old would see in an 72 year old man.
    A 29 year old could easily have a 50 year old father and a 72 year old grandfather.................ask all the 29 year old women you know and watch their reaction.................negative.

After Mick drops dead, take the money and shack up with the person you want.

Make sure you have a kid to seal the deal legally............Ho-ho at a high price.
    Gretsch USA & Zildjian

User Info Menu

I compare her to Anna Nicole Smith.... same scandal

User Info Menu

Do you think she cares what people think of her. Like mentioned , once Mick drops she will get herself a man her age. I hope he uses her like she does Mick or maybe there is true love between the two.

User Info Menu

I'm torn. Good for Mick but I feel a little sad for the kid. I'm 56 and my youngest son is 12 from my second marriage. Although I try to stay engaged with him, it's tough at my age. I raised my first boy (25 years old now) as a single dad from age 4 to age 8 until I re-married and that was hard but having said that, and as I look back, I don't regret a single moment running around to try and keep up with a 12 year old.

As far as Mick's new wife, she got lucky...

User Info Menu

Amazing what you can do with a helium balloon and a piece of string.

The nightly conversation probably goes like this:

Mick: Hey hon, do you feel like foolin ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ that was good, wanna do it agaiZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

User Info Menu

LOL Rick you are so funny.